• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

20130131221428K.jpg

44723.7073077.gif

Sometimes when I watch a TV show or a movie and they cast someone who is playing a character that is supposed to be drop dead gorgeous to die for and they’re not, it kind of ruins it. Like in Top Gun when Tom Cruise falls in love with his Mother. When I look at this picture whatever message they are trying to deliver is immediately lost on me (yes I realize this is a prejudice of sorts) because instead of hearing the message or even caring what the message is all I’m thinking is:

“Is that person in front a guy or a girl?” “Okay it’s a guy” “wait, are those breasts?” “Okay, it’s a girl” “It could be a guy with breasts?” “I have no fu&*ing idea”

“Where are her shoes?” “Why isn’t she wearing shoes?” “Did she lose her shoes?” “Did someone take her shoes?” “Did she forget to wear shoes?” “Why is a pair of shoes 2, when a pair of pant is only 1?”

“And what’s up with those pants?” “Laundry issues?” “Is there a setting on the washer that says, destroy? There’s a setting on my toaster that burns toast” “She/he should give his/her shoes to the girl with no shoes and then that will make a complete outfit”

“Ten bucks says not a single one could tell you who represents them in Congress, the names of their Senators, what document the 2nd Amendment belongs to, what the “AR” stands for in “AR-15”, what an “Assault Weapon” is (trick question, no such thing exists) or how many magazines you can fit in a clip (another trick question, everyone knows the answer is 10)”

“Do any good looking people go to that school?” “Don’t you think the first thing that would come out of the mouth from the guy at the top left would be, duuuuuh” “Maybe they’re street smart not book smart which is the same thing as saying I’m not real smart I’m imaginary smart” “Wait, what were we talking about?” “Oh yeah, that guy on the top right looks like a young Joseph Goebbels”

“Why are some people wearing sweaters and others T-shirts?” “This show stinks, what else is on?” “Well at least these March for Life kids are finally standing up to the abortionists” “I thought only Black Lives mattered?” “Boy I could really go for some toast…”

Message delivered; toast is yummy!

Everybody wants to be a gangster until its time to do gangster shit.

This faggot is 10000% exactly that.

So when's he want to come to my house?

By pry it from your cold, dead hand, he means sending someone else to do it.

1522085477934-png.6887737

Would take a gun to kill you in order to take your gun away from you so that he can 'fee' safer. Liberal logic.

DAVID HOGG: On the day of the shooting, I got my camera and got on my bike and rode as fast as I could three miles from my house to the school to get as much video and to get as many interviews as I could because I knew that this could not be another mass shooting.

4:30 mark

convenient he was home that day......gee he didnt look sick to me.....it wouldnt be that his father, the FBI agent knew there was going to be an attack that day........its not like the FBI had advanced warning of the shooter or anything.........oh wait!

and funny his first thought after hearing there was a shooting was to get to the scene as fast as possible......kind of like it was his job, huh.

gee, if i heard there was a shooting at a school, i think getting to the scene would be the last thing on my mind........and no way in hell ide let my kid go to an active crime scene........unless that was the plan all along.

Reactions: sjstill
Boy, if that isn't a lawsuit waiting to happen........

Go Fund Me anyone ?.....

(Although, the date on the paper is 3/15/18.......the date of walkout was when ? Maybe it was the same day (?))

Even if it's a different kid, there was one that stayed in the classroom. Didn't want to be political. The choices were "Go outside to protest" or "go to study hall because you like school shootings". They say he was unattended in the room. So he needed to get punished. Bunch of garbage.

Even if it's a different kid, there was one that stayed in the classroom. Didn't want to be political. The choices were "Go outside to protest" or "go to study hall because you like school shootings". They say he was unattended in the room. So he needed to get punished. Bunch of garbage.

"He persisted...". Isn't that the highest form of action, or so we we are told by the left.

So, I'm trying to decide on a custom engraved lower just to piss off the hippies. Assuming I don't do both, what say you folk on which one first?

Black Knight (Helmet on magwell)
Safe = None Shall Pass
Semi = Ni!
Full = Run Away! Run Away!

Beatles (unsure of magwell design - open to suggestions)
Safe = Let It Be (or Help!)
Semi = Get Back (or Helter Skelter)
Full = Revolution (or Taxman)

Thoughts?