• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

5b4b84911120164.jpg
I hope that's photoshop and she didn't have those hearts done. Probably did though!

Can believe I’m typing this one... some fake titties are nasty
Some have nasty scars

Some doctors insert under the muscle and insert in the armpit or belly button. When the implant is in place, it gets inflated.

Some insert the implant from the bottom of the breast and others cut around the nipple to install the implant.

I know several women who chose the around the nipple, actually the border of the aerola method. The natural color shift between the aerola and the breast is supposed to hide the scar.

On some women, the scar really stands out.

One easy way to hide the scar is getting the aerola shaded. Yup tattoo artist colors the entire aerola to a color that is very close to the actual color.

The heart shaped aerola is a thing and I think that German girl was the first “famous” one with heart shaped aerola.

Whew.....

Some have nasty scars

Some doctors insert under the muscle and insert in the armpit or belly button. When the implant is in place, it gets inflated.

Some insert the implant from the bottom of the breast and others cut around the nipple to install the implant.

I know several women who chose the around the nipple, actually the border of the aerola method. The natural color shift between the aerola and the breast is supposed to hide the scar.

One easy way to hide the scar is getting the aerola shaded. Yup tattoo artist colors the entire aerola to a color that is very close to the actual color.

The heart shaped aerola is a thing and I think that German girl was the first “famous” one with heart shaped aerola.

Whew.....

^^^ He learned all that in Titology 304.

36781681_1711398988957576_8181640496737681408_n.jpg

Catniss Everdeen she ain't! I like the scope calibration X on her FUPA... though I think that's technicall a pig nose. Which, really, is under the gas mask.

Seriously... if that's their army... bring it, bitches. And bull-dykes.

Cheers,

Sirhr
No Antifa warrior here, just a fat roadhog doing cosplay. This may be even more than Dirty D can tame.

1530839447448.png

1530839467156.png

1530839490069.png

1530839562740.png

Some have nasty scars

Whew.....

So, you're an ass man, right? :LOL: