• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

un_zpsde97b35a.jpg

Cheers,

Sirhr

I know that feeling. A couple years ago the family was at the beach for a vacation. One day my brother and I were walking out about 1/4 mile from the beach to one of the sand bars when we saw a bunch of mullet running, jumping. My brother says "they only do that when their being chased"...shortly followed by us seeing a 10' shark about 50 yards out. That pic looks like what we did trying to get to shore.

More tits and ass...less inspirational crap, we can start another thread for that.

Last edited:
At Nebraska's spring game. This 7 year old is a cancer patient was befriended by Rex Burkhead, young Jack Hoffman was a human interest story for Nebraska last year. In their spring game today, they dressed him in a Huskers uniform and let him take a handoff and run it in for a touchdown. Pretty cool of the huskers on their part.

Thanks for sharing that...
BRAVO Huskers!!!

Daaaaammnnnn.. that is one lucky girl. I cant stop watching it over and over. The air turbulance alone is enough to raise the back of her hair up before she gets bumped. Driver porb got knocked the fuxxx out, you can see the impact as the car hits the curb. Spinnnnnn....clunk.

Last edited:
"I got caught taking a pee in the local swimming pool today.

The lifeguard shouted at me so loudly he scared me and I nearly fell in!"

Watch the rear door. If it wasn't fully open, or closed down earlier, it would have taken her head off. Definately a guardian angel at work there.
DUDE! your right that thing right around her dome, didnt even see that the first 1000 times i watched it!

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=f4c93c9a2f8b" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Precision matters!