• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

_facebook_-699391914_.png

He is neither rich or funny. He is an over protective brother taking his sister home from a pool party where there was too much alcohol. We can hope anyway.

I tried the "Amazingly Funny" route, but it didn't work out very well, at least with chicks that looked like that. I decided that good looks don't usually mean hot in bed. "What, you mean I have to do more than lie here and look cute?" Well, yeah.......

She ain't all that. I understand that "Cindy Crawford is just a lightswitch away" but really....

That looks like a koala bear to me.

It is - the poor little bugger - but beware! They leave us Aussies alone, but frequently drop out of trees and maul tourists (must be the different types of body odour or lack of screaming from the heat or animals trying to kill us)

*edit* just zoomed in on the gif and it goes arse over tit (bike wheel hits its arse first and it does a somersault) gonna have to show this to my young relatives on how to deal with the local rabid Jehovas Witnesses

Last edited: