• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

That was beautiful. As a farmer I want to tell you thanks for being thankful. Seems it is popular these days to hate me and constantly attack my occupation.
DD31A584-812F-4C68-829F-B04709C933DB.jpeg

I don’t normally pick apart chick pics but that last girls hands are a bit much for me ?
I gotta say I didn't notice her hands until your post. Your right they are pretty rough. Like I said about C and D cups and my mindset... I see what the little voice in my head say's to see.

This pic reminds me of a trans continental flight down here in Australia in about 1972 when we did not have airport curfews, about 3am and she had less clothes on and a couple of bottles of Scotch in her hands....

View attachment 6982607
Come on Barn, you know how this works... without photos, it’s just a story! ?

The knowledge is interesting because the effect of gravity on a bullet gets measured by its distance in horizontal travel across the face of the earth. In other words, the steeper the up or down angle, the less effect gravity has. Which is why you hold low on either an uphill or downhill shot. Simple Trig. In theory, at a 90 degree vertical, the mechanical offset of the scope... becomes your hold. Because there is no drop. Thought there could be a bit of spin drift and wind effect. In theory.

I can't remember seeing anyone has ever empirically tested the gravity effect on a bullet at 90 degrees! Up or down. It's kind of a bitch to do up. And down... well, that doesn't look like fun either. But a very creative solution!

That's why this is actually kind of neat!

Whether the measurements could have been recorded or not, accurately, with that setup is another question. It's not totally scientific. Because you can't bolt a Ranger to a cliff face. Though most Rangers I know would probably enjoy that.

But the attempt to get real data out of a 90 degree downwards shot is definitely interesting! That's why this is a neat photo!!!

Cheers,

Sirhr
While not as extreme as the subject's position there have been stages in a few matches that have called for an almost vertical
shot to target.
Good learning experience for unusual positions.

R