• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

sweden_06.jpg

The funny thing is that they would never think of riding a motorcycle in that... it's for walking, sipping latte's in, going down escalators, headboard injuries during gay orgies, getting pulled in red wagons, anti-straw protests, organic vegan gardening...

They'd never have the need to wear it doing anything physical,

Cheers,

Sirhr

And man penis and man balls.

This year in TX we had a transgendered female wrestler that won a state title. Simply because was he was bigger and stronger than the girls he was wrestling. Weird way of looking at fairness in sports.
It’s just bullshit. If the SJWs had any brains, they’d realize that this is proof that there is gender disparity due to real differences between men and women, the actual and only two genders.

Deny reality all you want. Force people to recognize imaginary genders and acknowledge that women are physically equal to men all you want. Then either face reality or make up other imaginary reasons why that doesn’t work out in real life.

Cute, but Incorrect.
Sticking with the same religious book, and actual named people (ignoring the mass rising written of)
Before Jesus you have: Lazarus
Before Lazarus you have: the Shunammite woman's son

Well, I leave smoking cloven hoofprints when I walk on Hallowed Ground....

Cheers,

Sirhr

Oh, to be in Chile for the Götterdämmerung!

... @308pirate

Meh, the Nazi goose step stuff doesn't do much for me. Besides, they lost. If you really want to see some badass indig troops I suggest you view this snippet of the Shuar Indians in Ecuador. I was around them for a while in 95 when I lived there. They earn "Jungle Expert" at age 8. Loyal, brave and extremely violent when they need to be. Tribal.