• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

20itg1h.jpg

Veer
She could be on Facebook deciding what tattoo to get or how to best send nude selfies and not get caught.

I dont care, kids shooting is so awesome. My 6 yr old loves it. Gets pissed of she finds out I shot without her.

I agree is was pretty pedestrian and it would still befuddle my rapid loading skills on the shotgun.

Meh, the Nazi goose step stuff doesn't do much for me. Besides, they lost. If you really want to see some badass indig troops I suggest you view this snippet of the Shuar Indians in Ecuador. I was around them for a while in 95 when I lived there. They earn "Jungle Expert" at age 8. Loyal, brave and extremely violent when they need to be. Tribal.

But where are the chicks?

Veer
She could be on Facebook deciding what tattoo to get or how to best send nude selfies and not get caught.

I dont care, kids shooting is so awesome. My 6 yr old loves it. Gets pissed of she finds out I shot without her.

I agree is was pretty pedestrian and it would still befuddle my rapid loading skills on the shotgun.

I did say "yeah," didn't I?

You did. Like when a married guy asks for a hummer and his wife says “yeah”........

No enthusiasm. More like a “that’ll shut him up”.

I was once married.....

Reactions: sjstill