• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Well, hope this pic isn't against the rules.
I'd myself say questionable, but passing.
Hope the mods see it the same.
Don't ban me please, just delete it and call me an ass or something.
Please. :)

29kxfsh.gif

That is certainly going to create some serious problems.

Even an inexperienced mechanic can tell you that must be a straight slotted screw. Alternatively you can use a hex head screw, if the diameter does not exceed 1/4".

There is only one acceptable issue, but I would need to know the precise model and manufacture date. If that falls within the specified parameters - and it is the main wiring harness for the interior cabin, there "should" be no problems.

Oh . . . I also believe the bolt heads on the clip thingy need to be on the same side.

So dad passed last September, this is the second trip hauling stuff from his house. Almost a pallet of ammo yesterday.
Must have been inspired by Army Jerry! 🤣🤣View attachment 7855996
Sorry for your loss; I didn't know him but something tells me ("pallet of ammo") he was a good man.

So dad passed last September, this is the second trip hauling stuff from his house. Almost a pallet of ammo yesterday.
Must have been inspired by Army Jerry! 🤣🤣View attachment 7855996
Sorry for your loss. Think of your Dad when you are shooting this.

I'm moving in a couple of weeks and I'm getting rid of a lot of stuff and plan to better organize the stuff that I keep. Mostly to spare the surviving Family members from dealing with my stuff.