• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

C2015F07-F38A-436C-A460-3A1CEFC68A93.jpeg
9A50DADE-3514-486D-B529-89705F21A2BC.jpeg

When I was a teen my sister had a Siamese cat that for three nights in a row brought live baby squirrells into the house.
We lived in town but were building a new house a ways out of town, squirrells were brought to the new house and reaised by my mother in the dining room. We eventually released them into the wild.
About a year later mom was walking in the woods and a squirrell came up to her, sat on her shoulder whilst she walked around for a bit. Guess at least one lived in the wild.
My favorite hunting is stalking squirrells still. Yes, they go in the dinner pot.

Last edited:
Sock holder????

daily_picdump-25-13.jpg
I saw these earlier, new Griffin Armament shoes!!
Can someone explain how those piercings stay in ?
Skin is elastic, the hole stretches and they slip a fatter pieces behind the hole like a washer or it's just got a fatter end on it that once it's in you'd have to do the same in reverse to remove it

As a kid in the middle east I can remember my parents smuggling alcohol into Libya by putting bottles in the bottom of a suit case, then putting cans of Spam on top. The Libyans wouldnt touch the canned Spam to see what was under it, Just waive it through.

Double click

I was a civilian instructor and jumpmaster in the late '70s. There was a procedure for this, should it occur. That's why, until I stopped jumping, I had a biner on my left D-ring and a knife below the right capewell. Never had to use them but.....

The knife could come in handy in other ways as well. In case of a Mae West you cut the line. Could even happen to a PC with a bad pack job. A line repair was $5, a reserve repack was $10.

Thank you,
MrSmith