• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Only the air brushed now nonexistent picture that I replied to. If she rides like that. yep she hot as fuck..
Well they don't "airbrush" her in real life and I think she is hot as fuck even then.

As to the trick rider...it has nothing to do with Olga,

You do understand this is a picture thread and if you're going to chat you should be posting one with your replies right.

smqv0Gk.jpg

Well they don't "airbrush" her in real life and I think she is hot as fuck even then.

As to the trick rider...it has nothing to do with Olga,

You do understand this is a picture thread and if you're going to chat you should be posting one with your replies right.

smqv0Gk.jpg
Changed my mind. Definitely not hot as fuck. As far as pictures go I would need to find one of her that is hot as fuck and so far I haven’t found one and nether have you. Ho as fuck yes, Hot as fuck no...

Last edited:
Reactions: Two36
I just watched a video on the YouTube’s of a guy installing a shift light on his motorcycle.

He crimped a fork terminal on the end of a wire and slid it in parallel to the system power fuse.

Mind you, the fork terminal made contact on both sides of the fuse……

Start watching at about 5:50

I just watched a video on the YouTube’s of a guy installing a shift light on his motorcycle.

He crimped a fork terminal on the end of a wire and slid it in parallel to the system power fuse.

I wonder if he realizes he just turned that 7.5amp fuse into probably a 50+amp fuse.......LOL

Id disagree. Looks like a rail yard and maybe runway were the targets. Those look inoperable.
I don’t think that’s a runway, look up a little further in the middle of crators its all grass, that would be a mighty short runway. And railway tracks can get repaired fast. What does not get replaced fast is the buildings that produce what the railways are either bringing in or transporting out. Or I just don’t see shit nowadays with my vision and your completely correct. Successful mission maybe maybe not, I’m no expert looking at the photo.

On second glance you maybe correct, just not sure why most of the structures would still be intact.

Reactions: Slash0311
I don’t think that’s a runway, look up a little further in the middle of crators its all grass, that would be a mighty short runway. And railway tracks can get repaired fast. What does not get replaced fast is the buildings that produce what the railways are either bringing in or transporting out. Or I just don’t see shit nowadays with my vision and your completely correct. Successful mission maybe maybe not, I’m no expert looking at the photo.

It definitely looks like a runway. If you look at the top of the photo you can see where it continues on out of frame. If you look at the craters they are all filled in, mud or water. This photo was taken long after the attack and any grass would have had plenty of time to grow.

And you would hit the rail yards first. If they can’t transport whatever was on the trains then they can’t use it to fight with. You come back latter and destroy it in place.

As far as no good results, whatever this place was it was obviously out of service permanently since it wasn’t rebuilt

I can tell by your comments that you’ve never had to bomb anything. There wasn’t any GPS or Laser guidance, no CCIP. They were flying unpressurized planes with analog bomb sights on level attacks all while dealing with fighters an flak. And it was formation bombing, just the lead ship would calculate the drop point

It was considered a good mission if the loss rate was less then 10%. On the big 1,000 aircraft raids that’s 100 planes, 1,000 men. And they flew every day the weather was good enough to fly. These crews had some serious stones and did an excellent job

We should show some respect.

It definitely looks like a runway. If you look at the top of the photo you can see where it continues on out of frame. If you look at the craters they are all filled in, mud or water. This photo was taken long after the attack and any grass would have had plenty of time to grow.

And you would hit the rail yards first. If they can’t transport whatever was on the trains then they can’t use it to fight with. You come back latter and destroy it in place.

As far as no good results, whatever this place was it was obviously out of service permanently since it wasn’t rebuilt

I can tell by your comments that you’ve never had to bomb anything. There wasn’t any GPS or Laser guidance, no CCIP. They were flying unpressurized planes with analog bomb sights on level attacks all while dealing with fighters an flak. And it was formation bombing, just the lead ship would calculate the drop point

It was considered a good mission if the loss rate was less then 10%. On the big 1,000 aircraft raids that’s 100 planes, 1,000 men. And they flew every day the weather was good enough to fly. These crews had some serious stones and did an excellent job

We should show some respect.
I tried to do some digging but couldn't find a specific answer about what was bombed and why. The picture showed up in some articles about Hiroshima but that could just be journalists using a stock image.

I noticed that it looks there might have been something in the most heavily hit areas. Perhaps it was in fact a very successful bombing and whatever they were aiming it is just flat gone.

I tried to do some digging but couldn't find a specific answer about what was bombed and why. The picture showed up in some articles about Hiroshima but that could just be journalists using a stock image.

I noticed that it looks there might have been something in the most heavily hit areas. Perhaps it was in fact a very successful bombing and whatever they were aiming it is just flat gone.

Scroll down

But this is not the one of Hiroshima after the A-Bomb. This photo was taken from above Iwakuni city, Yamaguchi Prefecture, after the bombardment in Aug 14 1945 (which is called "Iwakuni air raid" in Japan).

There is another photo of exact the same place and you can see it in Wikimedia Commons.

enter image description here

The description says that was "The Marifu Rail Yards, 2 miles east of Iwakuni, and 2 miles south of Otake, Japan, after the bombing raid of August 1945 by B-29 Superforts of the 21st Bomber Command."

"Marifu" (麻里布) is the former name of Iwakuni Station.

On second glance you maybe correct, just not sure why most of the structures would still be intact.
Because they were not the target.

Knocking down a few structures won't prevent an enemy air force from operating. Taking out their runway will. That's why cluster bombs were developed (this was much earlier).

A shift light on a Harley???? Why? That tractor sounds like finely tuned precision machine 🤣

Reactions: Cowpokey and Two36