• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Your daughter may be my girl’s lost twin.
100% something she would do.
And she is a Spiderman nut.

Routinely carries her folder down to the table if there is any call for a blade.

“Cooler than a steak knife”.

Buddy gave to her for Christmas years back, when she was 6 yrs old I think.
And she's been able to hang on to it all this time ?

Jeebuz, I'm jealous.

Reactions: powdahound76
1665007952318.png

Got my first Benchmade 20+ years ago. Given to me by a good customer. I still have it but dont carry it any more. The blade is worn down to a sliver. My daughter gave me my current one about 3 years ago. Still have it. I even have my first knife, given to me by my grand father.

Kid takes after her pops 😉

I daily carry the same ZT I bought myself the day my divorce was final.
Over 5 yrs
I’ll admit to having lost or misplaced two or three knives since I first started carrying one daily as a kid. Though, in my defense, more than one of those had help getting lost.

It actually bothers me that I just recently had to semi-retire my EDC Kershaw leek. This after over 25 years of daily service. I have to disassemble it and figure out if it needs a replacement part.

If you are low budget and not necessarily outdoors all of the time, that knife carries a good edge and is tough. I use a heavier knife if planning outdoors events.

1665013883323.jpeg

Kid takes after her pops 😉

I daily carry the same ZT I bought myself the day my divorce was final.
Over 5 yrs
I’ll admit to having lost or misplaced two or three knives since I first started carrying one daily as a kid. Though, in my defense, more than one of those had help getting lost.

It actually bothers me that I just recently had to semi-retire my EDC Kershaw leek. This after over 25 years of daily service. I have to disassemble it and figure out if it needs a replacement part.

If you are low budget and not necessarily outdoors all of the time, that knife carries a good edge and is tough. I use a heavier knife if planning outdoors events.

View attachment 7970849
Had my last knife for 8 or more years, someone decided they needed it more than I did. I sat it down for two seconds at work turned around and it was gone.

Knew who took it but couldn’t prove it....he ended up getting fired for stealing stuff, huge surprise.

Edit- it was an OTF auto and he always wanted to play with it when I took it out opening boxes. When I say two seconds I mean that I sat it down grabbed something behind me and he had walked by, poof gone.

Last edited:
That's when you see how sharp your new knife is. Car tire valve stems are really good for that.
Had my last knife for 8 or more years, someone decided they needed it more than I did. I sat it down for two seconds at work turned around and it was gone.

Knew who took it but couldn’t prove it....he ended up getting fired for stealing stuff, huge surprise.
A pair of channel locks makes short work of them also

Yeah but. They are already home and will be easily fixed. No valve stems need a rollback and a ride to the tire shop with a little out of pocket expense.
I always liked the small stone under the valve cap. They usually make it home but wake up to 4 flat tires in the morning.
But I do like the idea of them going down on the trip home in rush hour traffic.

All of the pocket knife talk motivated me to get out a few of mine for pictures. Some are old, some are new, every one of them has a story and a few good memories attached to it.
20221005_215934.jpg

20221005_220253.jpg

20221005_220033.jpg

20221005_220109.jpg

20221005_220003.jpg

These are a few of my favorites. All of the ones on the right side of the bottom pic were handed to me by relatives that are no longer with us. My great grand dads fish knife, a couple from my papaw, a couple from my granddad, and a few others from uncles and great uncles.

Last edited:
All of the pocket knife talk motivated me to get out a few of mine for pictures. Some are old, some are new, every one of them has a story and a few good memories attached to it.
View attachment 7970987

View attachment 7970988

View attachment 7970989

View attachment 7970990

View attachment 7970991

These are a few of my favorites. All of the ones on the right side of the bottom pic were handed to me by relatives that are no longer with us. My great grand dads fish knife, a couple from my papaw, a couple from my granddad, and a few others from uncles and great uncles.
Damn, 5 Chris Reeves??
Nice. I just picked up my first one, bog oak scales.

Damn, 5 Chris Reeves??
Nice. I just picked up my first one, bog oak scales.
Guy left a Reeves in my truck and told me to carry it until I saw him again... I’ve never checked a knife was still in my pocket so many times. He could easily replace a $425 knife, but I couldn’t lol.

I have a couple spyderco, a beat to hell Emerson, and some kershaws but I need a Case just because. Also a Zero Tolerance I’ve been always liked their stuff.

Last edited: