• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1666267914_edmuvz7me1.jpg

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool…….

Was told not to use the phrase "Idiot proofing" because it was derogatory. Instead say "Fail safeing". There is no such thing either way. About the time you think someone can't fuck it up along comes a hybrid and proves you wrong.

Was told not to use the phrase "Idiot proofing" because it was derogatory. Instead say "Fail safeing". There is no such thing either way. About the time you think someone can't fuck it up along comes a hybrid and proves you wrong.

Was someone actually offended by your use of the term?

When I was involved in assembly Machine design, we were always told to idiot proof machines. My standard response was that it’s not possible because the idiots are too damn smart. They will always find a way to get around, bypass, or destroy things.

When I was involved in assembly Machine design, we were always told to idiot proof machines. My standard response was that it’s not possible because the idiots are too damn smart. They will always find a way to get around, bypass, or destroy things.
There’s no such hung as “idiot proof”, “idiot resistant” is the best we can hope for.

Someone is either watching a lot of GRIT tv to understand this, or it is on every other channel as well.
when i lift in the morning i have fox news on the TV...its running every commercial break guaranteed

at least between 5:25 and 6:45AM

local news had a story about a homeowner who kept having his trump stuff torn up on his lawn a few years ago

he took apart shaving razors and lined the signs with them

perps got really fucked up

he might have gone to jail, i forget
Worth it

After my Trump signs were stolen in 2016............I coated the back side of my new ones with nickel anti seize...............no one stole the replacements, but they would have added a suble tint to the inside of mom's BMW, Mercedes, Tesla, or any other high end car............will be doing it again in the next upcoming election games.......

Last edited: