• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1671675587566.png

I don’t think he realizes that the outer belt is ribbed on both sides. He thinks you put it on backwards.
Maybe that's it. Sent the pic to two mechanics that know more than I do, it checked out fine with them..

Mandatory picture, walked into a customer's garage the other day and found out he restores mil surp vehicles. Got to sit in a Dingo and get bruised while stationary.
20221214_074928.jpg
20221214_074945.jpg

I don’t think he realizes that the outer belt is ribbed on both sides. He thinks you put it on backwards.
I don't think you realize how many hundreds of those I've done over the 30 years I was a master tech.
I'll ask again, what did you do wrong ?

engine_rebuild_036topost.jpg

Look very close at the waterpump area.
Something is stone cold backwards.

• Haha
Reactions: Balor and Rick_3
Local pool hall has a billiard table and 2 early 1900's era 10' snooker tables. Small town of 1500 and has been in business since 1910. There isn't many billiard tables left since most have had pockets cut into them. The scoreboard is a piece of wire above it with discs you slide with the cue tip.

Last edited:
Local pool hall has a billiard table and 2 early 1900's era 10' snooker tables. Small town of 1500 and has been in business since 1910. There isn't many billiard tables left since most have had pockets cut into them. The scoreboard is a piece of wire above it with discs you slide with the cue tip.

I remember using those to score.

Reactions: Redheeler