• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

29B77F65-7AE5-44A1-841B-C3474683359A.jpeg

I survived 🖕🏼

Tards were out in force. Even had cops blowing by me in the wrong county going well over 100 with no lights(shift change), but they will ticket you for 5 over. More morons doing well over 100, Morons with no lights on, and more morons with hazards on swerving.

Last edited:
I survived 🖕🏼

Tards were out in force. Even had cops and blowing by me in the wrong county going well over 100 with no lights(shift change), but they will ticket you for 5 over. More morons doing well over 100, Morons with no lights on, and more morons with hazards on swerving.
Hi Mike,
maybe this would have been a better evening for you.

DE9765A2-8D6C-4D47-BD47-726445C2958B.jpeg

I survived 🖕🏼

Tards were out in force. Even had cops and blowing by me in the wrong county going well over 100 with no lights(shift change), but they will ticket you for 5 over. More morons doing well over 100, Morons with no lights on, and more morons with hazards on swerving.

Same, had to leave the house at 4:30 to drop my son in law off at the airport. Southwest flight.... I guess he made it.
Traffic was typical oh dark thirty traffic here in the valley.