• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1676298154614.png

Video of the event: https://news.usni.org/2022/02/15/us...quickly-after-f-35c-ramp-strike-say-officials

No official word on the identity of the F35c pilot, but the fact that 5 dudes leaked the video (they faced penalties)…hmmmm…at least suggests that it was a “she.”

Isn’t that “demo” pilot on the upper left the one that was killed in a F14 landing on a carrier in the mid-90’s. Not sure she was a demo pilot?
Edit: I’m wrong. See https://www.military.com/daily-news...-demo-pilot-says-shes-focused-excellence.html

Anyway, that’s what I dug up, might be wrong. Mil guys on here correct me.

Edit: Fuck. Maybe I should do more research before posting. Upper left chick is Kristin "Beo" Wolfe, and the right gal is Christine Mau.

Last edited:
ive had 2x4's and stuff like that out of several convertibles over the years

ive had 2x4's and stuff like that out of several convertibles over the years
Between high school & joining the Army, I worked at Home Depot for about 6 months, did all kinds of crazy shit.

1 that sticks out was tying a Papa-San chair into/onto the back of a Porsche 944. I told the guy I was making no guarantees. Never heard anything, so I guess he made it home.

And! The next P/T project. I have to prepare a "52 Cunningham C4 for the next Mt. Equinox Hill Climb. The owner/driver that I rebuilt the '64 B/P Corvette for wants to go there with his Cunningham. He took the 'Vette there to do a "shakedown" before Lime Rock. I couldn't go so he did it alone...an untested complete chassis replacement in a hill climb? OK lived through all that but now he wants to go back with an older car. I've known this guy all my life, love him like a Brother, and he is a great driver but sometimes I think he is just dareing the odds. Good thing is I have a few months to get this thing ready. Pictures to follow

Last edited:
Reactions: SWgeezer and lash