• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Here is a nightmare for you. She could run on the platform of repeating what Biden is doing only worse.

4B328BBA-0D4D-4CE5-BF95-E7C3A6B44661.jpeg

These days are kind of gone. Back in the late '70's / early '80's a local wine producer (I won't use the term winery because things weren't quite as boujee back then) would host an annual golf tournament for their sales guys and good customers. My dad ran the bar at my uncles dinner club, so he hung out with that crowd. All the cart girls/pin girls/hole hosts were at least strippers if not straight up prostitutes.

These days are kind of gone. Back in the late '70's / early '80's a local wine producer (I won't use the term winery because things weren't quite as boujee back then) would host an annual golf tournament for their sales guys and good customers. My dad ran the bar at my uncles dinner club, so he hung out with that crowd. All the cart girls/pin girls/hole hosts were at least strippers if not straight up prostitutes.
My, Kindergarten teacher, ex wife was a cart girl before I met her...... Golfers were brutal on the back 9.

• Haha
Reactions: Redhook and lash
This may be the single best post on the Hide. God I loved every second of Boot Camp! Even when I was caught eating ice cream at chow and was taken to the gear locker that evening and had the shit beat out of me.

I was in the chow hall by myself one day and figured what the hell, why the fuck not. I competed for and won series honor grad, but was told by the CO of PI that there was no way in hell he was going to put a Lance Corporal into the fleet straight out of boot camp. I was a contract PFC and the Marine Corps has / had an order if you are the series honor grad then you are promoted 1 rank (normally from PVT to PFC). So I was made the Series Guidon Bearer and given a letter in my SRB. So I had extra practice for graduation the week before, hence eating chow by myself. Ha, I now can tell you why the fuck not…

This may be the single best post on the Hide. God I loved every second of Boot Camp! Even when I was caught eating ice cream at chow and was taken to the gear locker that evening and had the shit beat out of me.

I was in the chow hall by myself one day and figured what the hell, why the fuck not. I competed for and won series honor grad, but was told by the CO of PI that there was no way in hell he was going to put a Lance Corporal into the fleet straight out of boot camp. I was a contract PFC and the Marine Corps has / had an order if you are the series honor grad then you are promoted 1 rank (normally from PVT to PFC). So I was made the Series Guidon Bearer and given a letter in my SRB. So I had extra practice for graduation the week before, hence eating chow by myself. Ha, I now can tell you why the fuck not…
Three of us got caught after lights out trying to teach a dumbass how to shine his boots. We got put on KP immediately, and got to eat cheese burgers after everyone went through the chow line.