• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1686903557_mn_02.jpg

But you weren't the last ones, you just grew up and claim it constantly lol
Seems someone got their panty in a wad over a meme.
And made some assumptions as well.

Judging by the cars I was the generation (or possibly two) after that picture, graduating HS in late 70's. Kids in the 80s got some of it but the childhood freedoms had started to go away for many by the end of that decade.

Forced out of the house by our parents and told to not come home until the street lights came on. Riding our bikes miles away from home, making up games, learning to be independent, getting in fights and settling squabbles amongst ourselves, dealing with there being winners and losers.. Dealing with minor injuries ourselves
spKVK3B.jpg
Much to the infuriation of my ex wife I turned my 14 year old daughter loose this summer with her only standing order to be home by 10pm. I made a conscious effort a long time ago to teach her to be independent and she will not hesitate to kick any man right in the dick, I gave her a very realistic preview of the dangers out there and told her that it is her responsibility to be aware of them and avoid them and she is already surprisingly street smart and I don’t worry about her at all.