• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

366714637_329680916163829_1346989957364017332_n.jpeg

Here’s the deal: you took the risks, you endure the consequences. It isn’t your mom’s responsibility, it’s YOURS. And you are now responsible to raise that child to be an upstanding, responsible and contributing member of society. If not, give the child to someone who can. And then stop breeding, no one wants to support your spawn for their entire lives.

Yes, I said it. And it’s true. I don’t care one bit about color - it goes for everyone. Everyone gets tired of taking care of kids, working, etc. welcome to the real world. Learn to value your labor, yourself and value others.

I probably better stop at this point.

His big sister lives in our house.

Saw her get run over by two cars. Put her in my office to die without ants eating her alive. Unconscious for two days, she miraculously revived. Blind and deaf for the first month, then got her sight back and partial hearing. Mean as a snake. We've decided to find it charming.

20130612_094655.jpg

20210204_093343~2.jpg

20170804_160238.jpg

20201225_103749.jpg

20161124_150649.jpg

Last edited:
Here’s the deal: you took the risks, you endure the consequences. It isn’t your mom’s responsibility, it’s YOURS. And you are now responsible to raise that child to be an upstanding, responsible and contributing member of society. If not, give the child to someone who can. And then stop breeding, no one wants to support your spawn for their entire lives.

Yes, I said it. And it’s true. I don’t care one bit about color - it goes for everyone. Everyone gets tired of taking care of kids, working, etc. welcome to the real world. Learn to value your labor, yourself and value others.

If you can't feed 'em, don't breed 'em. 💯

That's not what she was taught. She was most likely raised by a grandmother.