• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Don't all EVs have these installed in the driver's seat.

1be708fe-a554-4494-b78c-39489b220551

and they wonder why there's no water?!

M
According to the guys that I talked to who were drilling a new well for the Sands convention center the idea that the Las Vegas Valley is out of water is complete horseshit. Working for an independent well drilling company located in the Pacific northwest drilling a new well for the Sands the workers doing the drilling stated to me that there is literally an ocean of water underneath the Las Vegas valley. And I also know this for a fact, so much water percolates up underneath the Las Vegas Hilton from underground springs that every couple of days sump pumps that water out. It then flows down Joe W Brown Boulevard and into the Las Vegas wash.

100% the Aztec was about 20 years too early to market.

Read several articles about GM during the late 80’s early 90’s.

Automotive research people say they had so many good ideas they just read the market wrong and the product life cycle died before the market was ready.

Really good read

I'm not sure that body style ever had a "moment in time."

I'm not sure that body style ever had a "moment in time."
It wasn’t the body style that was good. Well, not the workmanship of the first model year. But there were all kinds of innovations designed into that car that were very well thought out. Just poorly executed and too early for the market.

Reactions: Barneybdb