• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1699440283972.png

View attachment 8266850
BS ing around the 'ol gas station in the late 50's. I'm sure a lot of the worlds problems we're solved there !
I told my wife I'd like to move to middle of nowhere west Texas. She said "you don't know anyone there."

I said, I will end up knowing everyone worth knowing. She asked how. I said you find out where all the old men gather up in the morning drinking coffee. That is where the knowledge is. You'll know the dozer man, plumber, HVAC man, best lumber yard, best steel supplier. The list is endless. And it's that way in any small town in America.

I told my wife I'd like to move to middle of nowhere west Texas. She said "you don't know anyone there."

I said, I will end up knowing everyone worth knowing. She asked how. I said you find out where all the old men gather up in the morning drinking coffee. That is where the knowledge is. You'll know the dozer man, plumber, HVAC man, best lumber yard, best steel supplier. The list is endless. And it's that way in any small town in America.
Yep a few years back we went to Thunder Valley in Colorado to the races. Left Amarillo headed to Raton New Mexico. Passed little towns with 80-150 people in them. Told the wife we should move to one of them. She said: "but there is nothing out here". I said yep! No crime, no nosy neighbors, no traffic. Anything I need can get dropped off by the UPS truck.
I'm still thinking hard about it! (y)

Not all of them come with warning labels
This is true, always tread carefully. The charming young lady in question doesn’t seem to be particularly unstable. At first glance, anyway…

When I was at Ft. Bliss in El Paso a few years ago (probably more like 10 now), I drove from there to Carlsbad Caverns National Park in New Mexico. It's a 145 miles on Rt. 62. Once I cleared the City and got on the straight road, I did not see one single car, not one. Not a single other automobile, motorcycle, moped, etc. For probably a 130 some odd miles, not another vehicle, just a long straight road. Glorious!

Did you buy one? from Poland?

From one of these?

7 Best Polish mail order brides sites​

• SofiaDate . The CHEAPEST credit package $19 for 50 credits + best for dating Polish brides online.
  • BravoDate . 20 FREE credits after sign up + best for meeting Polish women to settle down.
  • TheLuckyDate . 2,000 credits for $3.49 + best for meaningful relationships with Polish girls.
  • UkraineBrides4you . GET 2 chat vouchers to say hi + best for video chats and instant calls.
  • AmourFactory . SPECIAL DEAL 20 credits for $2.99 + best for men who love online flirting with Polish ladies.
  • MatchTruly . 20 FREE credits for live chats + best for Western guys who want casual dating online.
  • SingleSlavic . 2 credits for $3.99 + best for men who look for Polish women of different ages.
tumblr_nomtu6bMuD1uw7o3zo1_1280.gif
I didn't. We met when I was in Norway.

When I worked on the UU Bar in Cimarron the F-111's out of Cannon AFB would fly over us at tree top level. You couldn't hear them coming until they were right over you. Scattered cattle all of the place and had a hell of a time regathering them.
Be on the back of a horse. You better be hanging on tight cause you aint stopping the trainwreck.

When I worked on the UU Bar in Cimarron the F-111's out of Cannon AFB would fly over us at tree top level. You couldn't hear them coming until they were right over you. Scattered cattle all of the place and had a hell of a time regathering them.
On a Cub Scout hike up in the Arbuckle mtns in southern OK just as we got to the top 4 F-111’s out of Tinker AFB flew by, the pilots were looking up at us as they went by.

On a Cub Scout hike up in the Arbuckle mtns in southern OK just as we got to the top 4 F-111’s out of Tinker AFB flew by, the pilots were looking up at us as they went by.
I was just down in the arbuckles this last weekend with the side by sides and doing some camping

Reactions: Dirty D
Be on the back of a horse. You better be hanging on tight cause you aint stopping the trainwreck.
I had a horse we called airplane. One winter we were prowling calves on wheat and I roped one to doctor. I was dallied on holding him while dad was giving the shots when I hard the small airplane take off. Rural airport was only 2.5 miles away. I puckered and was dreading what was getting ready to happen. Thank the good Lord that he refrained from blowing up. He wasn't as bad as one that I rode in the feedyard named Two Face, but he was stupid. Dad traded him shortly afterwards.

I had a half Arabian/ half QH we called trailer. I could shoot a 22 off her back but if you were anywhere near a road and a truck pulling a trailer making any clanging noises drove by either get off now or try for 8 seconds. Never could break her of it......

Prisencolinensinainciusol
In de col men seivuan
Prisencolinensinainciusol ol rait
Uis de seim cius nau op de seim
Ol uait men in de colobos dai
Trrr ciak is e maind beghin de col
Bebi stei ye push yo oh
Uis de seim cius nau op de seim
Ol uoit men in de colobos dai
Not s de seim laikiu de promisdin
Iu nau in trabol lovgiai ciu gen
In do camo not cius no bai for lov so
Op op giast cam lau ue cam lov ai
Oping tu stei laik cius go mo men
Iu bicos tue men cold dobrei goris
Oh sandei
Ai ai smai sesler
Eni els so co uil piso ai
In de col men seivuan
Ai ai smai senflecs
Eni go for doing peso ai
Uel ai sint no ai giv de sint
Laik de cius nobodi oh gud taim lev feis go
Uis de seim et seim cius go no ben
Let de cius end kai for not de gai giast stei

When I was at Ft. Bliss in El Paso a few years ago (probably more like 10 now), I drove from there to Carlsbad Caverns National Park in New Mexico. It's a 145 miles on Rt. 62. Once I cleared the City and got on the straight road, I did not see one single car, not one. Not a single other automobile, motorcycle, moped, etc. For probably a 130 some odd miles, not another vehicle, just a long straight road. Glorious!
Stopping in Cornudas for a burger is an interesting experience….

Stopping in Cornudas for a burger is an interesting experience….
I think we ate at Edge of Texas on the way back, it was right on the Texas/New Mexico border. That whole area is a very interesting part of the country. We also went to White Sands, this vast white dry desert with nothing but these little white lizards running around. You hop in the car and drive about an hour to Ruidoso (we went to Inn of the Mountain Gods) and all of a sudden, you're in Vermont. Tall trees, green mountains. . .bizarre and beautiful.

Came across this guy the other day at a red light. Truck named the Dodge Lodge that has a 4 barrel shotgun as a hood ornament and double barrel shotguns for fender ornaments along with an acme bomb on the roof. Got a good laugh out of it.

Attachments

• 7AEDA159-CA41-4D44-9DDC-D87DC24E3764.jpeg
    7AEDA159-CA41-4D44-9DDC-D87DC24E3764.jpeg
    788.3 KB · Views: 310
  • EDEF05FB-EDE7-48B7-BC4E-14B91B72C975.jpeg
    EDEF05FB-EDE7-48B7-BC4E-14B91B72C975.jpeg
    748.2 KB · Views: 310

Down here in Australia there are lots of roads like that, but you need to add a 0 to the distance....

Reminds me of a drive in 1970 from Sun Valley to Boise ID