• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

I worked on the 66th floor of the South Tower and can assure you the airplane pattern holes were indeed made by airplanes.
I'm positive that you will never, ever forget that moment and that day.
Thank you for posting that.

I am amused that some people on this forum exhibit how little they know about how rifles, scopes and bullets actually work then at the same time, they think they are qualified to offer forensic analysis of the first ever examples of commercial airliners crashing into tall buildings at 500kts.

I am 100% convinced our government is deceptive, coercive, manipulating, self serving and evil.
They in some way are likely complicit or at least negligent in the 9/11 events but people I know that were at the Pentagon and Lower Manhattan that day leave no doubt that big ass planes full of people were flown into big ass buildings full of people that day.

Last edited:
The same folks who say 44.2 gr of h4350 is a “middle of the road, normal pressure load” for a 6.5 creed and a 156 EOL at mag length too……

Its OK, they all know more about my work too.
Screw years of education and training and more than 2 decades of varied and quite intense experience.
I’ll be dammed, you mean the primer isn’t supposed to fall out after you shoot it?

1703172382898.png

I'm positive that you will never, ever forget that moment and that day.
Thank you for posting that.

I am amused that some people on this forum exhibit how little they know about how rifles, scopes and bullets actually work then at the same time, they think they are qualified to offer forensic analysis of the first ever examples of commercial airliners crashing into tall buildings at 500kts.

I am 100% convinced our government is deceptive, coercive, manipulating, self serving and evil.
They in some way be complicit or at least negligent in the 9/11 events but people I know that were at the Pentagon and Lower Manhattan that day leave no doubt that big ass planes full of people were flown into big ass buildings full of people that day.
But i weld in my basement so im a structural engineer

So I understand how a 100 story building acts when a jet crashes into it…

You know because its made of metal and i have a 110v mig welder

I’ve seen some proposals for a nuclear powered craft. They would route the coolant to the outside and melt its way down
Problem with that strategy is transmitting signals back to earth. Most radio waves have a tough time passing through solids and liquids. Apparently there’s secret squirrel tech that nuke subs use to transmit while submerged, but i don’t know the first thing about it or the general physics behind radio. I’m dumb as hell.
IMG_0572.png

No bags in Colorado. Yet we use bags to put our trash in. I shop in KS mostly. If I have to go to the store at home. I bring the little plastic bags I get in KS.
I definitely understand the no thin bag thing, however stupid it is in reality.

I recall my first flight into the Bush.

Landed in Kotzebue. Fucked around most of that day and took a Cessna 172 flight into Buckland the next day. I was the only passenger and the rest was freight and mail. The pilot was about my age and maybe a bit cocky but I was fine with that because he was flying in low and showing me shit.

As we came up to Buckland, we over flew the city dump from the prevailing downwind side. There were those thin plastic bags downwind from the dump for many miles. I was appalled. Paradise lost and all. They are definitely an eyesore. At that time, they were used by many folks as the initial shit container. Take a shit, wipe your ass, tie it up and place in the bigger plastic bag. Haul to the dump later.

However, they pose no more threat to the environment than the plastic bottles your ketchup, mustard, milk, etc come in. In fact, being so thin, they will degrade in the sunlight faster.
IMG_0198.jpeg

Last edited:
When you look very closely at the last frame scanning across the right side of the range, it looks like this is no more than 100m. Hard not to miss steel at 100.
Another thread has Ian McCollum of Forgotten Weapons pretty much disproving the entire video. A interesting watch.

Yah, its was a controlled demolition. Awesome how they made the airplane shaped hole.

And @lash STFU you already disagreed once today.

View attachment 8301863
Not to mention the steelworkers, working on the Jersey City side of the river, who watched it happened, and then then commented to themselves “ that building is coming down… Nothing can handle a fire like that.”

…. and of course, my wife who watched the second plane slam into the tower because she was watching the damage on the first one from the 10 story building she worked in (in Jersey City) the day it happened.

Reactions: lash
Not to mention the steelworkers, working on the Jersey City side of the river, who watched it happened, and then then commented to themselves “ that building is coming down… Nothing can handle a fire like that.”

…. and of course, my wife who watched the second plane slam into the tower because she was watching the damage on the first one from the 10 story building she worked in (in Jersey City) the day it happened.

The most impressive part was convincing 19 guys that hated anything American to sacrifice their lives to help the deep state pull it off.

The same folks who say 44.2 gr of h4350 is a “middle of the road, normal pressure load” for a 6.5 creed and a 156 EOL at mag length too……
Well, my TRG – 22 mags are very long… and in one or two shot out throats I have seen 44.2grs work really well with only moderate pressures in 6.5CM.

Bahahahahana

…but you are right