• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

The most impressive part was convincing 19 guys that hated anything American to sacrifice their lives to help the deep state pull it off.
OK so I got one for you….

At the time of the twin towers, I was living in Morristown New Jersey. I was renting a house; specifically, I was renting the mother side of a mother daughter style house. We were tucked in behind another house in front of us that was off the main road and we had a driveway that wrapped around the back..

There was this old lady who rented a room in the house in front of us.

One day, there are a couple of guys and suits, walk up and down the road, driveway, really, that we lived off of. They’re asking a bunch of questions and my landlord answers all the questions. Then I see her talk to the lady from the house in front of us and I come out to see what information she’s got about the weirdness of the non-smiling guys that were canvassing the houses on the road.

She proceeds to tell me that our neighbor was renting a room to one of the 9/11 hijackers.

More to the point that the guy was kind of strange, and he was taking flying lessons at Morristown airport. Even more interesting was that she realized the guy was going through her stuff. So she started going through his stuff…. (You gotta remember that she’s a really old lady.) Apparently, the dude stiffed her for the telephone bill and she was kind of pissed off about it. So she kept a record of all the telephone calls he made, and because it was New Jersey Bell, and then Bell Atlantic, she had the physically printed telephone bills with all the phone calls that were made and all the numbers and how long.

At the time of the twin towers, I was living in Morristown New Jersey. I was renting a house; specifically, I was renting the mother side of a mother daughter style house. We were tucked in behind another house in front of us that was off the main road and we had a driveway that wrapped around the back..

One day, there are a couple of guys and suits, walk up and down the road, driveway, really, that we lived off of. They’re asking a bunch of questions and my landlord answers all the questions. Then I see her talk to the lady from the house in front of us and I come out to see what information she’s got about the weirdness of the non-smiling guys that were canvassing the houses on the road.

She proceeds to tell me that our neighbor was renting a room to one of the 9/11 hijackers.

More to the point that the guy was kind of strange, and he was taking flying lessons at Morristown airport. Even more interesting was that she realized the guy was going through her stuff. So she started going through his stuff…. (You gotta remember that she’s a really old lady.) Apparently, the dude stiffed her for the telephone bill and she was kind of pissed off about it. So she kept a record of all the telephone calls he made, and because it was New Jersey Bell, and then Bell Atlantic, she had the physically printed telephone bills with all the phone calls that were made and all the numbers and how long.

So the suits were tying up loose ends.

Reactions: XP1K and doubloon
Haven't seen these posted in a while:

QNxrZtC.jpg

mET9mIT.jpg

When I first moved back to NV (May 2016) the deal on the house I was buying fell through so I needed a temporary rental while I looked for another house. I wanted a month by month but everything required a 12 month lease. I found a 3 month rental in Verdi NV on Facebook Marketplace. The guy and his wife were going to the Philippines for 3 months and wanted someone to take care of the house, mow the lawn and stuff while they were gone. I emailed and texted with this guy a bunch, about the rental and guns and shooting stuff. He invited me out to see the house and he wanted to "interview" me in person. He absolutely gave me the creeps, total fucking weirdo, paranoid, head case. I decided I didn't want anything to do with him so I told him I found other accommodations. Fast forward to October 2017, I am in Florida working hurricane Irma and see his face all over the news. Yah, it was Stephen Paddock. I freak out and call a friend of mine who was an FBI agent in Louisville and tell him "I have been in that guys house in Verdi. My phone number and email are going to be in his phone and computer. We discussed shooting and gun stuff." He tells me to go to the FBI online tip line and send in a message that I knew Paddock, and how and why I knew him. Tell them the things we discussed in emails and texts. I sent the message in through the tip line and never heard another word from the FBI about it.

Turns out all of the Daniel Defense guns he used were purchased through the Cabelas in Verdi a few miles from his house.

I'm positive that you will never, ever forget that moment and that day.
Thank you for posting that.

I am amused that some people on this forum exhibit how little they know about how rifles, scopes and bullets actually work then at the same time, they think they are qualified to offer forensic analysis of the first ever examples of commercial airliners crashing into tall buildings at 500kts.

I am 100% convinced our government is deceptive, coercive, manipulating, self serving and evil.
They in some way are likely complicit or at least negligent in the 9/11 events but people I know that were at the Pentagon and Lower Manhattan that day leave no doubt that big ass planes full of people were flown into big ass buildings full of people that day.

Ive been a licensed engineer designing buildings for 27 years. When it comes to 911, two issues. Physics of the falling towers, which we can ignore, but bldg 7????? I need more forensics on that one. Fire, and molten steel???

Not saying its not possible, because Ive designed and have watched impossible things built, within impossible time frames. The Covid test kit facility in Lenexa KS; a 40mil dollar project designed in three weeks, built in 3.5 months for Thermofisher. Impossible, but we did it.

No bags in Colorado. Yet we use bags to put our trash in. I shop in KS mostly. If I have to go to the store at home. I bring the little plastic bags I get in KS.
The people crying about the environmental harm of plastic shopping bags are the same people that cried about killing trees for brown paper shopping bags. They took away the paper bags and GAVE us this plastic sh!t…all in the name of saving the environment! 🤦🏻‍♂️

That would be the way I looked back in the 80s when the monster truck craze hit.
I worked for Firestone and mounted and balanced the big ass tires for the trucks. I trained others too as well. I weighed 115lb on a good day and had to bounce the tires to move them on to the hub and balancer. They would never stay in balance.