• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Acid GIFs, February 8 (25 gifs)

The boomers blindly believed it was a shelter without question. Gen X never believed that bullshit and also didn't bother to do anything about the lies.
Uhhh, no. You'd be wrong on that account.

We were told what to believe, but even in First Grade, we knew better.

Particularly for those of us that grew up bordering Soviet Z1 Targets.

You ruined America, we were too apathetic the fix your damage. That's how we got to today. I accept my part but you will never take credit for yours. Make sure you hold on to that house you bought for 100k that's worth a million now, just to keep it out of the market while you bitch about young people not owning property.
I assume you're a giant twat in real life too. Probably super fun at parties. Just fucking die already. You are irrelevant.
Gawd, what a little cunt.

You ruined America, we were too apathetic the fix your damage. That's how we got to today. I accept my part but you will never take credit for yours. Make sure you hold on to that house you bought for 100k that's worth a million now, just to keep it out of the market while you bitch about young people not owning property.
I assume you're a giant twat in real life too. Probably super fun at parties. Just fucking die already. You are irrelevant.

Wow, you really are a whinny little bitch aren’t you. My kid is a successful structural engineer, just purchased her second house, and is doing a fantastic job raising her first. To bad you missed all of that because you’ve spent your whole life playing games in mommy’s basement.

We all die eventually, but at least I’ll have the pleasure of knowing I’m not a pussy like you.

Here is my Stanley cup.View attachment 8343925
Not this one exactly but one just like it.
Good for Twenty Years or More, a couple of dents and dings,, hell … build your own custom handle…smells like coffee so strong…. I heard you could put some home brew in it,, go to work and celebrate the Holidays…… Rumor… just Rumor…🇺🇸⚡👊

Did anyone else watch this movie(A Clockwork Orange, not The Muppet movie) in high school psychology class?
Funny (and true) story.
Back in the summer of 1978, between my Junor and Senior years of High School, I worked on a ranch that was way out in the boonies. An old 28K acre Spanish land grant. Part of my pay included an old house to live in. One Friday night I went into town and partied with friends, then I went home and went to bed. The next morning, I woke up and drove down the ranch road to get some breakfast.

About 2 miles down the ranch road I saw an old primer colored Studebaker coming up the road. As the car got closer, I saw the driver looked odd. He was covered in gray fur, had a big lump for a head, and had a huge bugle-shaped nose. I was looking at it, and it was looking at me as we went pass each other. I started freaking out, thinking that someone had slipped me acid the night before and that I was hallucinating.

When I went around the next corner, there was a movie crew set up in the middle of the road. I had drove right through the middle of their set. I remember some guy dressed up like a Canadian Mounty and other folk dressed up like critters and the director and cameraman looking like they wanted to kill me.

It was a scene from the first Muppet movie. Nobody bothered to tell any of the ranch hands that was going to be happening.

But now you're make think that the Clockwork Orange would have been more interesting...

Rules I guess
Shiloh_Sept2022.jpg

Last edited:
Good for Twenty Years or More, a couple of dents and dings,, hell … build your own custom handle…smells like coffee so strong…. I heard you could put some home brew in it,, go to work and celebrate the Holidays…… Rumor… just Rumor…🇺🇸⚡👊
My dads had a handle made out of flexible copper pipe and two large hose clamps. I never put a handle on my mine but any day you open it you can smell coffee.

I've had mine for 21 years.

my 3 don't even come close to accepting such. turn it on and under the bed asap.
My ex's cat, who my lab was trained to taunt on command, loved the whole house vac would go to the closet door where the hose and wand was stored and cry to get it out and vacuum him. I almost liked that cat. he used to dive off the steps to ride my cgocolate lab. It was a riot to watch.