• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Re: Motivational Pic Thread v2.0

^^^ When she was speaker, she was third in line for the Presidency. Major USSS detail. Probably bigger than VP.

Her detail would have had all the good toys... I think when she was Speaker, the USSS had started using the FN 5.7 PS90's -- Full Auto. I think they still carry them.

Now, she probably just has some Capitol Police, but as House Minority Leader, she may still rate USSS Detail.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Cheers,

Sirhr

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NorthernBorn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
JRoPR.gif
</div></div>

Is that Stan's Amber playing with a big stick? All i see is killer hair, a cute butt, and ALOT of recoil.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 168BTHPM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
64629_499587680073428_1222488428_n.jpg
</div></div>

No that's a stocked ref. I need one .

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JasonB</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NorthernBorn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
JRoPR.gif
</div></div>

Is that Stan's Amber playing with a big stick? All i see is killer hair, a cute butt, and ALOT of recoil.</div></div>

Hell from this angle it could be Dawg the Bounty Hunter

nah couldn't be dog
he never uses a real gun just that spray can
the most dangerous thing he has is that big breasted blonde he married to

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rangerwalker71</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 168BTHPM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
</div></div>

No that's a stocked ref. I need one . </div></div>

I know a guy that has an old coke machine gutted out and made into a gun safe...its in his workshop ..got out of order taped to the front ,and covered in dust ...new coke machine out in front by work area....he's been hit a couple of times and no one has even touched it ;-)

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YDFiy2Pn78E&feature=player_embedded"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YDFiy2Pn78E&feature=player_embedded" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

That was some crazy shit with the deer.....

I have never seen anything like that..

Matt (LEO SOUTH GA.)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MNjm</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
guns.jpg

xmastree.jpg
</div></div>

Awesomeness

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: yerbyray</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JasonB</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NorthernBorn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
JRoPR.gif
</div></div>

Is that Stan's Amber playing with a big stick? All i see is killer hair, a cute butt, and ALOT of recoil.</div></div>

Hell from this angle it could be Dawg the Bounty Hunter </div></div>

No way that's Dawg with a caboose like that!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NorthernBorn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
JRoPR.gif
</div></div>

Is there a video of this somewhere?

People think we myas soldiers, all we want to do is kill the enemy. went want to help promote freedom and decomacry. The kindness of a warrior will never be shown, and thats what we have to live with

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MNjm</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
soldier_zps429e7c2b.jpg
</div></div>

Man that made me smile.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: spiralseal</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MNjm</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
soldier_zps429e7c2b.jpg
</div></div>

Man that made me smile..... </div></div>

Damn dust in the room! I got something in my eye.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SquarePizza</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: spiralseal</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MNjm</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
soldier_zps429e7c2b.jpg
</div></div>

Man that made me smile..... </div></div>

Damn dust in the room! I got something in my eye..... </div></div>

It is dusty in here

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cstmwrks</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: s.i.t.</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 168BTHPM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
</div></div>

Nice camouflage </div></div>

Imagine coming home one day to find the house was broken into.
Imagine finding all your guns gone.
Imagine a note on the freezer:
"Thanks dude, saw your hiding spot on the 'hide" </div></div>

I don't think the fridge was used to keep bad guys out, probably more likely to keep little kids out of the guns and powder.

If it was my house you would have to get past 2 big dogs, 3 teenagers, and a bitchy wife before you could even look for guns. I would assume the commotion would wake me up from my nap in plently of time to get out my 870 and join the party.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LLKoolKyle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
2UMPp.jpg
</div></div>

Hell of an opening 3 posts there LLKool. Especially the last photo of Slapchop.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jon Lester</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tucker, potential best post ever award. </div></div>
Absolutely!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dlc356</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jon Lester</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tucker, potential best post ever award. </div></div>
Absolutely!!!
</div></div>

No words can describe how amazing that is.

Incredible Tucker. Any more info? Anyone? Let us know.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
enhanced-buzz-20460-1355523960-0.jpg
</div></div>

God bless every one of our service members. We are truly blessed to have them. Thank you for your service and your sacrifice.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KNIGHT11B4</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dlc356</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jon Lester</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tucker, potential best post ever award. </div></div>
Absolutely!!!
</div></div>

No words can describe how amazing that is. </div></div>

True, so true.

Again - THANK YOU to all who give everything they have to make this country great. Semper Fi - Jesse

babby_zpsdd9223e1.jpg
Meet Landon.

His father, Marine LCPL Andrew Carpenter, gave his life while serving on his second deployment with the 3rd Battalion, 8th Marines, defending our
country in Afghanistan, less than a month before his son was born. LCPL Carpenter was shot while on patrol in Helmand province while conducting combat operations. He was 27 years-old.

Andrew Paul Carpenter's dog tags dangle from his dusty boots. A small Bible, bookmarked with his wedding announcement, rests on the floor beside them in this heart wrenching image.

Baby Landon's Mom wants his story to be known. Take a moment to share this photo with your friends and reflect on the price of freedom. Please take the time to teach your children and grandchildren about freedom, liberty and the brave men and women who fought and died to secure our rights and freedoms. Keep in your heart the family and friends of those who have lost loved ones in the service to our country. It is easy to take liberty for granted, when you have never had it taken from you.

Always remember Marine Corps Lance Corporal Andrew Paul Carpenter and the ultimate sacrifice he gave for his country. Keep in your heart and prayers his wife, son, family, friends, and Marine Brothers he left behind.

FREEDOM ISN'T FREE!

~SEMPER FIDELIS~

Reactions: geek65