• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

59785_352502921534041_239803192_n.jpg
[/
no,sir : THAT is awesome!

Just when I think this thread can't get any worse, you guys go and post shit like this... and totally redeem yourself!

Melissa Gilliland wife of Jim Gilliland Army sniper with the longest confirmed kill with the 7.62 M24. She competes a lot and is sponsored by Ashbury.

If I'm not badly mistaken this lady shot in the Panhandle Shooters Challenge at K&M this past weekend.
If that isn't her, it has to be her twin.

I prefer this shot of her, from the Tactical Girls Calender

Attachments

• 561319_261783783915827_322617967_n.jpg
    561319_261783783915827_322617967_n.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 194
So while i was stationed out in Iraq back in 2003-2004, i met up with an army combat unit that came through briefly. I was Air Force in combat comms so i didnt really get to see all the action these guys did. Most we had were mortar and RPG attacks every day. They had some pretty wild stories and a heap of good pictures. mixed in the pictures of swollen bodies in blown up cars and piles of insurgent meat were some pretty wild photos. figured this was a great place to show em off. Its been almost 10 years, but im not sure who else has them, and the community here would probably respect them more than most...even tho there are no tits lol.

Sorry for the size, forgot how big they were until i uploaded them all.

VSiGe76.jpg

RvqXZ7U.jpg

Gb8cUUw.jpg

bwH2HLW.jpg

UtLictF.jpg

BFDVPqk.jpg

smbYn2W.jpg

eq3mfrX.jpg

7b5Iysj.jpg

e8zsF8Y.jpg

For the 5k at the Venetian Festival in Charlevoix, Lcpl Kerr opted to run the event wearing boots and utes and carrying a ruck sack. Several minutes after the other Marines he was with had finished, Lcpl Kerr still had not crossed the line. They feared his extreme level of motivation may have caused him injury and/or fatigue resulting in him dropping out of the race. Moments before they ran back through the course to recover their fellow Marine, Lcpl Kerr came around the last turn along with this small boy. The boy had become separated from those who he had started the race with. He asked Lcpl Kerr, “Sir? Will you please run with me?". Throughout the course, Lcpl Kerr urged him on when the boy wanted to give up and ensured that the boy saw the course to completion where he was reunited with his party. By his unwavering commitment to help those in need through his ability to inspire others by his unequivocal level of motivation, Lcpl Kerr reflected great credit upon himself and was keeping in the highest traditions of the United States Marine Corps.

969995_10151759497404769_1588434175_n.jpg

So while i was stationed out in Iraq back in 2003-2004, i met up with an army combat unit that came through briefly. I was Air Force in combat comms so i didnt really get to see all the action these guys did. Most we had were mortar and RPG attacks every day. They had some pretty wild stories and a heap of good pictures. mixed in the pictures of swollen bodies in blown up cars and piles of insurgent meat were some pretty wild photos. figured this was a great place to show em off. Its been almost 10 years, but im not sure who else has them, and the community here would probably respect them more than most...even tho there are no tits lol.

Sorry for the size, forgot how big they were until i uploaded them all.

VSiGe76.jpg

RvqXZ7U.jpg

Gb8cUUw.jpg

bwH2HLW.jpg

UtLictF.jpg

BFDVPqk.jpg

smbYn2W.jpg

eq3mfrX.jpg

7b5Iysj.jpg

e8zsF8Y.jpg

Those are some powerful images. Thanks got sharing.

I got that forwarded to me in an email, i didnt know it was fake. But, here are some ridiculous photos, i wonder how many millions of dollars in steroids and photoshop subscriptions are in these pics. Sarcasm and Too Much Crap!: WTF extreme bodybuilding fails or not! (27+ Pics) Is that what women like? ha ha ha

Some of those guys are the real deal, several of those pics are shopped, but the ones with dudes with round soft arms that are huge use something called synthol. It's basically an oil they just inject into their arms. Not muscle, just fluid. Not healthy and looks terrible.