• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

underwaterriver2.jpg

underwaterriver7.jpg

Bill Murray is the best. The rest is gravy. That's a fine ass!

Potentially the greatest picture ever. Ass, Storm Troopers and Bill Murray. What more could you ask for? Titties, ok, titties. You could ask for titties.

Thank yew! Hey, boss, get the IT guy over here, I need my keyboard cleaned! Buns like that make the best bolt buffers for full auto....

anyone know why I cannot see what TOAST posted?? I seem to have a lot of blanks? Any ideas?

He posted a bunch of pictures of sexy women in provocative poses. Good thing too, because you can't find that sort of thing anywhere else on the Internet.

Toast I can't handle the fat chicks posted earlier, you saved the day buddy thanks.

Did you just call my wife fat? Brunette in the middle that's her, cept her eyes are green. To each his own. I understand, plus size women intimidate some men, lack the equipment to reach all the right spots I guess.

carmen-save.jpg

Potentially the greatest picture ever. Ass, Storm Troopers and Bill Murray. What more could you ask for? Titties, ok, titties. You could ask for titties.

You completely missed the liquor cabinet / wine rack on the right.

Last edited:
Yes everyone has their own likes and dislikes, I just can't get motivated by women who are overweight, same is true for being too skinny. You are right about not having the equipment, my stuff will not respond to women who are too lazy to drop some fat so that they don't look like a Rubens painting with breasts resting on their stomachs. But what is important is that there is a seat for every ass so to each his own.

An armed robber in Cambodia gets a lesson in manners.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=b357c53b811d" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

An armed robber in Cambodia gets a lesson in manners.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=b357c53b811d" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Where does one send the "Thank you Citizens" good conduct medals?

A little more of this from concerned citizens and armed robbery wouldn't be much of a problem, would it?

Cheers,

Sirhr

I hope that someone better than me to post pictures here could share the mug shots & passport of this wannabe-smart-guy:
CONMAN PAWEL TOMASZ NOWAK LIAR & FRAUDSTER

that's all, folks !

THANKS TO ALL !

This guy is know as Apollo13. He used to run a lot of scams, mostly on gun forums. I haven't seen him post anywhere in quite some time. His specialty is WWI & WWII sniper equipment, scopes and rifles. He lists them at prices that are too good to be true, and they are. He will request Western Union or Money Gram payments sent to Como Italy. Hopefully he is doing the bubba for someone in an eastern block prison.

(Did you just call my wife fat? Brunette in the middle that's her, cept her eyes are green. To each his own. I understand, plus size women intimidate some men, lack the equipment to reach all the right spots I guess.)

You sir, are a lucky dude!! That lady is my idea of HOTT!! Give me a thick chick any day. There's nothing more sexy than a lady with a few extra pounds in the right spots and the confidence to show it off!!

Last edited:
168BTHPM,
I owe you one!
... sincerely thanks to support my season opening !

(oh Jesus, even before Ulysse's Trojan Horse, we Italians have since forever the Scam's worldwide copyrights, and now this newborn bastard dare fuck with "us" ? )

"His" phone: 554-345234, _town:RADOMSKO, POLAND __
address:97-500 RADOMSKO PIASTOWSKA 20 m.41_
now it's using a bogus Swiss-Zurich on his advertisings to Italy_

Last edited:
168BTHPM,
I owe you one!
... sincerely thanks to support my season opening !

(oh Jesus, even before Ulysse's Trojan Horse, we Italians have since forever the Scam's worldwide copyrights, and now this newborn bastard dare fuck with "us" ? )

Wilecoyote, the last time I talked to Interpol about Pawel Nowak they had traced his activities to the Czech Republic, he is a Polish scumbag. He would arrange to have money transfers sent to Como and drive there a couple of times a week to pick them up.