• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

wakeup.gif

Pure awesome! LOL Thanks.

Just saw it posted somewhere.

So was the guy deadlifting?

No he was off his meds and threatened his brother with a knife then went into a pizzeria and held the owner with the knife to his neck before leaving and going into the gym. He was in the process of threatening the "deadlifters" with the knife when my guys got there and he took the "ride for 5"

No he was off his meds and threatened his brother with a knife then went into a pizzeria and held the owner with the knife to his neck before leaving and going into the gym. He was in the process of threatening the "deadlifters" with the knife when my guys got there and he took the "ride for 5"

I understand the real situation is not funny but the picture of a guy getting arrested in a Planet Fitness for deadlifting is.

You are not allowed to deadlift/lift like a man in a Planet Fitness. They actually have an alarm that goes off and they will kick you out.

TMI dude. We all know you probably wouldn't make it past the disrobing.

Probably true, but at least I'd be happy......reminds me of something corny i heard once:

When I dropped my pants, she asked me who I planned to please with that thing. I replied ME!!

I hope this guy spends the rest of his life in prison and earns the nickname Cornholio.

10009320_10152297348872726_820181590_n.jpg