• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

sexy-micro-bikini-11.jpg

Over 18? Id hit it.

I think I figured out T301's conflict. He is Shankster's long lost brother. His tastes are just 'different' than most normal people. But he's one of us. Honestly I get a good laugh out of his 'hefty's' photos. Reminds me that things could be worse. Thanks, T

If this is a contest, Yote Caller wins hands down and Tucker 301 should be banned! (not for this page but for all the previous posts!)

[video=youtube;mR-tbOxlhvE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mR-tbOxlhvE[/video]

Tucker301, I really like your sense of humor. I have to say though, the WowGirl post is too far out for me figure.

The point of which is that exactly. Tastes vary. She's 18, but she looks illegal. So, while some will find her appealing, and likely go and try to find videos of her, others will frown and scour and turn away.
So what's right? What's wrong? What's sexy? What's disturbing?
Why?

Further, the point is that since tastes do vary so much, especially when it comes to what one finds sexy, then why not just leave that shit up to the individual.
If you can't find something sexy (to your tastes) on the net these days, on your own, then you need to get the Hell off the net.

I haven't gone there yet, but who's to say that some beefcake pics aren't just as suitable for this thread as para and yote's images?
Is it anymore or less out of place? Why?

I was afraid that was the reason for the WowGirls pics. I hope you don't have escalate (or descend to) Beefcake but I think I can understand. Anyway, thanks for funny posts.