• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

bfirwin_zps3c365f5a.png

Cheers,

Sirhr

Since our kids have inspired us to photograph them shooting, here's one of mine done for fun. Hope you enjoy.
2v7tbwj.jpg

Finally, this is a bit late, but I heard SSgt. Reckless mentioned on the radio this morning and thought this was worth sharing. Not sure why she was back in the news, but I think she was just officially recognized with a Purple Heart with Cluster. Maybe someone knows the recent news?

[video]http://www.c-span.org/video/?314218-1/sergeant-reckless-monument-dedication[/video]

Staff Sgt. Reckless was a decorated Marine who served in Korea... She may have born in Korea, but she was a Marine until her last day! It was said she loved drinking a beer with her fellow Marines!

Cheers,

Sirhr

........do something more than fap yourself into scabby dicked coma.

Forgot to comment on this in all of the "kids or no kids" in this thread. This is one of the funniest and more pungent comments I have seen in this thread. CBM is a master word smith.

Forgot to comment on this in all of the "kids or no kids" in this thread. This is one of the funniest and more pungent comments I have seen in this thread. CBM is a master word smith.

Master word smith. OK, I got that.

"....funniest and more pungent comments......"
---here's where you kinda lost me. Are you inferring that there is odor to this thread? I've heard of the concept of "smell-o-vision", but are you using "stink-oniter" with your computer?

That would be a rather poignant feat, don'tcha think?

OK, I'm duckin' outta here, before the grammar police start breakin' out the clubs, and spades, with an ace or two.

---here's where you kinda lost me. Are you inferring that there is odor to this thread? I've heard of the concept of "smell-o-vision", but are you using "stink-oniter" with your computer?

OK, I'm duckin' outta here, before the grammar police start breakin' out the clubs, and spades, with an ace or two.

Dern, poignant and pungent in the same post. Im getting confused.....

Pungent has more than one meaning, below is the Merriam-Webster definition.

pun·gent adjective \ˈpən-jənt\ : having a strong, sharp taste or smell

: having a strong effect on the mind because of being clever and direct