• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

i6NR9Jp.gif

Japanese rope rescues.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=bebcc8863c93" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Not exactly motivational, but will strike a chord for those who have experienced dealing with it:

Artist William Utermohlen Paints Self-Portraits After Receiving Alzheimer's Diagnosis.

I'd remember myself as looking more like Brad Pitt or whomever the hot guy of the day is.

.......with apologies. I know this disease is terrible as it strips the individual while leaving a healthy shell. Take the black humor as a sign of my own fears and sympathy for those that deal with Alzheimer's.

pmclaine, no apology necessary for me, my mom is entering the latter stages of the disease. The healthy shell part is for the most part true in the early to mid stages (there are exceptions) in later stage it all starts to fade but unfortunately for most it does not end swiftly enough.

We all have to keep our sense of humor so in that spirit I could not possibly be impaired enough to ever see my ugly self as Brad Pitt.

Messes up everything.

Damn it Tucker I warned you about education.

And don't forget... According to Dan Quayle, Potato should end with an "e."

So assuming a UE letter combinatin like Hue or Segue, Potato should be pronounced: GHOUGHPHTHEIGHTTEEAU-EH. Especially in Canada.

I tried to get a video of Dan Aykroyd doing his great SNL Sketch "The Decabet" which is hilarious... but the douche-nozzles at NBC block all SNL stuff online.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Cheers,

Sirhr

And don't forget... According to Dan Quayle, Potato should end with an "e."

So assuming a UE letter combinatin like Hue or Segue, Potato should be pronounced: GHOUGHPHTHEIGHTTEEAU-EH. Especially in Canada.

I tried to get a video of Dan Aykroyd doing his great SNL Sketch "The Decabet" which is hilarious... but the douche-nozzles at NBC block all SNL stuff online.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Cheers,

Sirhr

Here ya go...

http://youtu.be/cRtyBBiyYhI

Well fuck them anyway.....

Nice try, my friend... But NBC's intellectual property goons are even more rapacious than those at Disney, who protect King Rat like he was their daughter's virtue.

Maybe someone here has "The Best of Dan Aykroyd" on DVD and can pirate it for us. It's TV worth Watching. Oh, wait... isn't that the CBS logo? Makes me want to mistake a peacock for a wild turkey this fall...

Cheers and thanks for the attempt, Maggot!

Sirhr