• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1884.gif

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408031817.101572.jpg
My youngest daughter was looking at the planes over my shoulder and the first thing out of her mouth was "Daddy! That big plane had that many babies?"

Many funny comments here to make about the photoshopping...but look at that Wal-Mart scope on that HK rifle with KAC suppressor. That part of the pic does not look edited. I guess the department furnished everything but the optic.

blah blah blah...boobies

tumblr_na7b95EKOu1s6edb6o1_400.jpg

Last edited:

I don't know if any of you remember split rim tires for tractor/trailers or dump trucks. You always filled them in a cage or laying down. The small local trukstop had a tubular steel cage with one side blown out, and there was an old guy who worked there pumping fuel that had lost his arm below the elbow from one blowing out.

There is a whole lot of energy in one of those when they are inflated to 120 PSI

I spend some time in high places, sometimes going to get idiots like this.. We of course always use harnesses and the proper equipment. I just don't get the reason people find doing stupid shit exciting. These guys need to channel that in a more productive direction.

I don't know if any of you remember split rim tires for tractor/trailers or dump trucks. You always filled them in a cage or laying down. The small local trukstop had a tubular steel cage with one side blown out, and there was an old guy who worked there pumping fuel that had lost his arm below the elbow from one blowing out.

There is a whole lot of energy in one of those when they are inflated to 120 PSI

Back in 1978 I worked for Areo Trucking. One of the guys in the tire room decided he was going to be a bad ass and not use the cage one day. He managed to do 14 tires til one blew, they found his head about 150 yards from the building after it went through a steel flat roof. One of the grossest things I've ever seen. Watching that video just makes my balls twinge.

Back in 1978 I worked for Areo Trucking. One of the guys in the tire room decided he was going to be a bad ass and not use the cage one day. He managed to do 14 tires til one blew, they found his head about 150 yards from the building after it went through a steel flat roof. One of the grossest things I've ever seen. Watching that video just makes my balls twinge.

Shit. This is just another bunch of bullshit brought about by lack of proper procedure, no common sense or plain unadulterated dumbassery.

Lock rim wheels are quite safe when disassembled and assembled correctly.

Problems arise when the airgun monkeys beat the hell out of them with hammers, bending them up trying to get them off. Then they don't fit properly, because they've been fucked up. If they are bent or damaged they should be trashed. Same with the rim seat. The lock ring and the seat should be cleaned with a wire brush to remove all the rust and dirt, or they won't seat right. The tire can be aired up to about 30 pounds, and the ring checked for correct seating and gently tapped with a small hammer to get it right if necessary. Once everything is OK, air on up.

Same trouble with spoke wheels. The morons slam them on with an air wrench, and then try to get the wheel straight with the same tool. You simply cannot do that. There is a definite procedure to ease the wheel on straight and snug it down so it runs dead true.

These old wheels are the only way a fella can fix his own flats out in the bush by himself, without the need for a whole fucking workshop staffed by monkeys.

Am I ever getting sick of this shit.

-
serious energy . I personally saw on a job . a kid run-up to full loaded Euclid dump and start filling a low tire . Sounded like both barrels of a 12guage going off, when the split ring took him in the head and the kid was Done.