• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

boroudn_zpsd5e2d2fb.jpg

My favorite flower...

Cheers,

Sirhr

Blackops: Remember when pouring ice water on people wasn't considered cool and trendy?

It did get them to share lots of secrets, though!

If it had been called Ice Bucket Challenge instead of Waterboarding... it would still be SOP!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Yes indeed..it just wasn't popular enough..Man fads/trends grind my gears.

Rob Pincus made a pretty good video summing up the ALS challenge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYT-88ugqpY

Yes indeed..it just wasn't popular enough..Man fads/trends grind my gears.

Rob Pincus made a pretty good video summing up the ALS challenge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYT-88ugqpY

^^^ I know that guy! Trained with him a few times up here when he'es done the combat focus courses. Had dinner with him a couple of times (we have the same alma-mater..). Fun guy and a great instructor!

I had not seen his Ice Bucket video! Cool and thanks for posting.

BTW, his book, Combat Focus Shooting, is first rate. His classes run around the precepts he lists in the book and IMHO, he really nails a lot of critical skills.

Cheers,

Sirhr

"Tubing on the Salt River. LOL!! If we're talking about the one NE of Phoenix area, lots of vomit, shit, piss and dead bodies floating down with the tubers!"

You say it like it's a bad thing... I have a lot of memories of the salt, and a lot of missing memories of the salt too!

"Tubing on the Salt River. LOL!! If we're talking about the one NE of Phoenix area, lots of vomit, shit, piss and dead bodies floating down with the tubers!"

You say it like it's a bad thing... I have a lot of memories of the salt, and a lot of missing memories of the salt too!

Have done the salt and the verde many many times Fun time lots of beer Hot women and unreal sun burns.

As a former MCSO Deputy, I could tell you literal horror stories about that river.
I spent many an overtime shift working with Lake Patrol fishing bodies out of the river, not to mention the accidents involving the drunks along Beeline Hwy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those flip flops and hot brass weren't mixing too well, but he's lucky he didn't get one or two rolling into those opended shorts legs. ;)

Reactions: Nodogs
Those flip flops and hot brass weren't mixing too well, but he's lucky he didn't get one or two rolling into those opended shorts legs. ;)

Agreed though they're some lucky kidsi think i started out with a BB gun then a marlin single shot 22lr lol

Anyone remember the Soviet "Lada" car? Finest consumer item the Soviets ever produced!!

Used to be said that the USA never had to worry about Soviet suitcase nukes... because the USSR lacked the technology to make suitcases.

Cheers,

Lol! I have a friend and her family who live in Moldova. Her first car was a Lada her grandfather gave her.She drives it almost everyday to keep miles off her BMW. Her only complaint is the door handles break her nails. Wish I could get it for a ratrod!

Lol! I have a friend and her family who live in Moldova. Her first car was a Lada her grandfather gave her.She drives it almost everyday to keep miles off her BMW. Her only complaint is the door handles break her nails. Wish I could get it for a ratrod!

Other Makes 4D | eBay

There are a ton of them in Canada, too. They were a big seller there in the 1980's.

Cheers,

Sirhr