• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Buddy of mine is a welder. His truck got booted in DC a few years ago. Pretty sure they had to replace that boot.

My dad is/was a boilermaker who seemed to be always equipped with the right tools. His van got booted during Mardi Gras on Dauphine St (in the French Quarter). For just a few minutes Dauphine street was filled with a glorious mass of sparks that drunk people danced in while the angle grinder screamed. I was about 16 and the designated driver for him and his buddies.

Things you do not find at Ikea

custom-computer-desk-mod-2.jpg

custom-computer-desk-mod-4.jpg

custom-computer-desk-mod-1.jpg

custom-computer-desk-mod-3.jpg

The Next Level in action - YouTube

Reactions: geek65
My Duramax would make short work of that glass. For $3M I wouldn't care what it did to the truck.

3M $3 Million Behind Bulletproof Glass Challenge Real?

The truth behind the campaign... Damn marketing people. Can't trust any of them.

Oh and Vancouver??? Seriously? They're all too baked up there to break into a box of Tic Tac's. And too polite. No challenge there. In Canada they could have put the $500 in Canadian money (isn't that like $80 U.S. these days?) in a baggie and put it outside a crack house and someone would have been polite enough to turn it in.

Another Internet illusion shattered...

Cheers,

Sirhr

Last edited:
If you’re ever in the greater Orlando area you may come across this one-of-a-kind food truck called 900 Degreez. The 35-foot food truck features a bespoke wood-fired oven that can cook a pizza in 90 seconds. The façade features an all-glass panel that allows customers to view the chefs at work.

food-truck-with-wood-burning-pizza-oven-8.jpg

food-truck-with-wood-burning-pizza-oven-7.jpg

food-truck-with-wood-burning-pizza-oven-1.jpg

food-truck-with-wood-burning-pizza-oven-3.jpg

food-truck-with-wood-burning-pizza-oven-2.jpg

food-truck-with-wood-burning-pizza-oven-5.jpg

Probably out of China Lake, which is right over the mountains... Between China Lake and National Training Center at Irwin... there is lots of cool airpower viewing in that area.

My favorite 'flyby's' were the A10's that used to be at Rome NY and would prowl the hills of upstate, NY. Terrain there was an awful lot like the Fulda Gap West Germany, where everyone expected the balloon to go up at any moment.

Great video! Thanks for posting, Hermosa!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Heck yeah!
I grew up camping in the 'Dacks, and fondly recall the A10s on maneuvers up/around Speculator & Indian Lake.

Couple years back, we were fishing the MA-500K, trollin' a current edge in the deep of the Washington Canyon. Was up in the tower spottin' fish, and had a XXXL sized American Flag tied off the stbd. side tower post. Out of the literal blue, heard the unmistakable thunder of a fighter jet, and before I knew it, we had an F18 drop out of the sky and give us a look...followed shortly thereafter with a BADAZZ, close range flyby!
I'm convinced that fighter pilot saw Ol' Glory waving proud atop our sportfisherman, and obliged us with an incredible display of power! Got goosebumps just remembering that moment as I type...

Thanks for that vid!

Standard practice for bead setting in my AO...

Usually involves a Dominican truck driver who ends up with frizzled eyebrows & arm hair.
Nuthin' quite like the potpourri essence of starter fluid & burnt hair, serenaded by malas palabras and tank compressor noise... GOOD TIMES!