• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

85478856.jpg

Take a sailing class
make a friend of someone who has a boat

they will call you to go out on the boat all the time

so much cheaper..... and the girls with Great Dane shows her #11 in many pictures.....
(not allowed to post in the thread, but google image search will show them to you)

Prayers for your dad bro

That's not my dad, bro. But it is somebody else's dad.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"673","width":"922","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/nqSt7XQ.png"}[/IMG2]

Unless, of course, I'm secretly Codegirl96. Shhhhh ...

Ok I need some motivation.

Worked out for the first time around noon but its currently 2-a-day cardio and I just have zero motivation to fucking run some more.

Someone motivate me. Go.

lmao no need to do that

I just have no will to do it again. I actually work out too much if there is such a thing, I'm just at like 0 level of motivation to do it again for the 2nd time today.

Because you can. When you're old and can't, you'll wish you could.

lmao no need to do that

I just have no will to do it again. I actually work out too much if there is such a thing, I'm just at like 0 level of motivation to do it again for the 2nd time today.

I'll say it again: you need a fucking job

Retirement in your 30s is hard. Why complicate it with a job?

Because you've complicated your retirement way beyond most people's jobs.

A job would be much simpler for you personally than your so called retirement

Very similar to a libtard infestation ...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/YO5HYSS7g-k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

If that picture were taken in Venezuela, I'd imagine the dog would be over the fire...