• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1539292250213.png

168, you sir are on a roll! Keep it up.

I hear that old Johnny Cash song now and then. Always love it. That video is great as you can see what a proud patriot he was.

The second vid was great too. As a huge fan of legal immigration, that made me smile a lot. Guy got it together, owns a business, works hard. And he was greatful for the chance he had to do that as an American.
I have known hundreds like this in my life. All amazing people.

168, you sir are on a roll! Keep it up.

I hear that old Johnny Cash song now and then. Always love it. That video is great as you can see what a proud patriot he was.

The second vid was great too. As a huge fan of legal immigration, that made me smile a lot. Guy got it together, owns a business, works hard. And he was greatful for the chance he had to do that as an American.
I have known hundreds like this in my life. All amazing people.
I have told this story here before but I am going to recap it again. There is a large hardware store near my house that I go to frequently. When I moved here a couple of years ago I was buying lumber to build another reloading bench, a guy named Rudy came out an helped me load it. He was as happy as anyone could be. I asked why he was so happy, he said it was his 1 year anniversary of becoming a US citizen. He showed me his passport and told me how his family sold their farm in Mexico to move to the US when he was a little kid and how his grandfather would not allow him to speak Spanish in public, telling him "You are in the USA now, speak English". I see him there frequently and talk to him whenever possible. This summer I was there and he ran up to me and asked if I knew what day it was. I asked if it was his second anniversary of being a citizen, it was. Knuckles, forearm bump, hug. I wish people like Rudy and his family got more attention and the illegals got less.