• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

tumblr_pimnwse32V1vubgfj_400.gif

I just realized that I had spent the last 20 minutes staring at that GIF with the biggest shit-eating grin on my face.

The only thing Motivational about this is it would Motivate the hell outta me to get the hell outta the water. What was she thinking?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The only thing Motivational about this is it would Motivate the hell outta me to get the hell outta the water. What was she thinking?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

She needs to channel that dude who thought he was buds with grizzlies. Or that couple that was biking in where-ever-the-fuckistan. Read some of the comments on youtube - Geez!

All fun and games until they want you to play "who can hold their breath the longest".
I guess Orcas don't have warning stickers.

R

For some reason, attacks against humans are rare. However, attacks against salmon, seals and gray whale calves are a different story........
I’ll be happy to watch from the beach.......;)

I'll bet a dozen donuts 1J04 knows something about this.

Jail Cameras Malfunction As Inmates Beat Man Accused Of Beating Toddler To Death

Marion, IL – A jail inmate accused of beating his 3-month-old son to death was pummeled by a group of inmates inside the facility, but the attack was not captured by the facility’s security cameras because the cameras malfunctioned during the attack.

“We have had trouble over the past couple of months with the surveillance system,” Williamson County Sheriff’s Department Chief Deputy Scott McCabe told WSIL. “We have been working on the issue.”

“They are currently working at this time,” he added.

1544667958161.png

Jail Cameras Malfunction As Inmates Beat Man Accused Of Beating Toddler To Death

Marion, IL – A jail inmate accused of beating his 3-month-old son to death was pummeled by a group of inmates inside the facility, but the attack was not captured by the facility’s security cameras because the cameras malfunctioned during the attack.

“We have had trouble over the past couple of months with the surveillance system,” Williamson County Sheriff’s Department Chief Deputy Scott McCabe told WSIL. “We have been working on the issue.”

View attachment 6985216

That's beautiful!
I just goes to show that there is inherent good in everyone.

View attachment 6985216
The world is round...just sayin ‘

View attachment 6985216

CARPE DIEM

?

?