• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

I've known two guys now, where they have come home to receive word that their wives were now flying the rainbow flag. The first guy was 25 years ago and he got sideswiped. The second guy was 6 or 7 years ago and it was the best thing that ever happened to him. He got divorced and found himself a normal (yes, bi-polar) woman.........

Won't speak for anyone else, but mine has a lot of Red headed French Canadian blood flowing through her veins. We used to fight like cats and dogs (over useless b/s). She's settled down and is quite pleasant now. We don't argue over much of anything anymore. Married for 35 years, together for 40 years, so it can happen.......
Latest argument discussion was should we go and see Human Nature next week or Earth Wind and Fire, looks like being an expensive week, lashed out a little for a suite at the Venetian, now this....

Latest argument discussion was should we go and see Human Nature next week or Earth Wind and Fire, looks like being an expensive week, lashed out a little for a suite at the Venetian, now this....

"Human Nature" isn't that the REAL human (mostly Chinese prisoner) corpses thingy, is it ?.............. :oops:

Me ? I'm dumping beaucoup cash on the suite, going to EW&F & drinking copious amounts of whatever I can find/is cheap...........

So, you're in Vegas now ?

Last edited:
If nothing else, you will enjoy the Venetian...Bobby Flay's Mesa restaurant across the street at Ceasars is damn good southwest food.

Yeah, good point, I forgot........Go all the way to the top and walk around the canal and out out to the square......Get yourself and Pam some Gelato from the cart in the middle of the square. It's pretty damn good. I'm an old, deaf, colorblind (ex)soundman who never gave a shit about lights, but the lighting up there is pretty damn amazing...

Reactions: Barneybdb
Yeah, good point, I forgot........Go all the way to the top and walk around the canal and out out to the square......Get yourself and Pam some Gelato from the cart in the middle of the square. It's pretty damn good. I'm an old, deaf, colorblind (ex)soundman who never gave a shit about lights, but the lighting up there is pretty damn amazing...
Walk??? Won't the Gondola take me there???

I could try locking myself in the bathroom, it has a TV.....

Ummm...........hold out for a wet bar, minifridge (stocked) and WiFi (don't forget your iPad).

BTW;

Up the I-15 in Temecula, on your way to lost wages;

In Vegas;

Peppermill (the interior has to be seen to be believed. You never know who you will run into there......Foods good, Yuge portions......open 24 hours, maybe not for those of tender sensibilities.... Would I go back ? Hell yes !);

Have not tried Peppermill yet, will check that out, thanks mate. Lunch on the way will probably be this place again, http://www.peggysuesdiner.com/ great food and a genuine 50's atmosphere.

While it's very popular, I did not like it. I preferred the 24 hr. deli in Treasure Island.

The Venetian restaurants are all very good. Actually, it's hard to find bad food in Vegas. It's its most redeeming feature. Have you had a In & Out burger yet?

While it's very popular, I did not like it. I preferred the 24 hr. deli in Treasure Island.

The Venetian restaurants are all very good. Actually, it's hard to find bad food in Vegas. It's its most redeeming feature. Have you had a In & Out burger yet?

Yeah, I'm not promoting the Peppermill as "haute cuisine"....'cause that, it 'ain't. It is interesting, maybe only once though. Along those same lines, I'd stay away from Old Town/Fremont street altogether.....A bit too much debauchery and perversion for my tastes. If you go, be careful not to step on any discarded needles.

Reactions: 1J04
Along those same lines, I'd stay away from Old Town/Fremont street altogether.....A bit too much debauchery and perversion for my tastes. If you go, be careful not to step on any discarded needles.

It's been a few years since I've done Fremont Street. If you need the old skool Vegas, then go. I'm not a fan either. Some folks just feel more "at home" on Fremont rather than the glitz of the strip. And the minimums are a bit lower too. :)

It's been a few years since I've done Fremont Street. If you need the old skool Vegas, then go. I'm not a fan either. Some folks just feel more "at home" on Fremont rather than the glitz of the strip. And the minimums are a bit lower too. :)

Agreed. I was there 20 or so years ago and it was kinda neat. Too much seediness out in the open/in your face now.

Fremont is getting a facelift. I was there last summer, lots of construction going on.

For those on a budget, the Denny's across from Ceasar's can't be beat... and they serve liquor. The Hash House at the LINQ is good also.

I just cried........................................................

while laughing my fucking ass off. :ROFLMAO:
BTT
Well atleast all his buddies just watched him get taken out...must not of been well liked ?‍♂️

Reactions: Decoy and 1J04
I'm in the wrong job.. Lol

You and me both Brother. Great gig. And at the other end of the spectrum we have guys like @PPB who took a wrong turn and became the head "Fluffer" for Ms. Perri's crew. He ain't ate or slept for days, but they say he's eating just fine.........

• Angry
Reactions: AMGtuned