• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

The little girl with the greatest expression while holding into that Barrett reminded me so much of my kiddo.
She knows to only touch a firearm with a grown-up present and with permission and she would have loved that opportunity!

DF407BCB-DD64-49FE-831D-904A21314F17.jpeg

I guess the guy filming it was holding the other three beers. It's just dumb luck the whole can didn't go up and send them all to the hospital.

The guy in the white must have told a lie.

Reactions: Fig
So one of the members of our team here got stuck in the elevator... for half an hour. By the time the fire dept got here, we had extricated him. So the firemen were all pissy and headed to the bar where they demanded free drinks. And got them before driving fire truck home...

4A04321C-BC4B-48EE-85BF-663AAE76513F.jpeg

So today, we made him a little gift. Which will get presented in the bar tonite. And his new name is “Otis.” His real name is Tim... and the Timmy and Lassie jokes are flying.

AB57742D-EDB0-4A7E-9BC1-F825351A28EB.jpeg

We are a tough crowd!

Cheers, Sirhr