• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

I know that these women are not for everyone due to the ink and possibly hair color. As I have gotten older I really like brightly colored hair and fully appreciate the tattooed form.

Tried posting the Hong Kong shit on facebook and was blocked. "violates community standards." WTF is going on?

My youngest daughter at her senior banquet tonight. She swept the military organization scholarships, two VFW posts, an American Legion post and a memorial scholarship to honor a decorated Vietnam vet all went to her. She is going to school to study genetics, maybe she can isolate and defeat the defective gene that causes libtardation.

My youngest daughter at her senior banquet tonight. She swept the military organization scholarships, two VFW posts, an American Legion post and a memorial scholarship to honor a decorated Vietnam vet all went to her. She is going to school to study genetics, maybe she can isolate and defeat the defective gene that causes libtardation.

View attachment 7094334

YOU my friend HAVE GOT TO BE one PROUD DAD !!!!! That's incredible. Hearing her name again and again as thee recipient of these Scholarships had to be unimaginable. Good on her, and good on you and yours for raising such a beautiful young lady. Best to her on her future endeavors. I'm certain she's gonna do just fine !!!!!

A bizarre meteorological event hit the coast of New South Wales, Australia over the weekend. Dubbed a “cloud tsunami” on Twitter, this massive wave in the sky measured several kilometers long and swept over the city of Sydney, bringing with it powerful thunderstorms, heavy rains, and forceful winds that required the Australian Bureau of Meteorology to issue a warning for the surrounding area.