• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1565467924748.png

Live free! Great letter. Thats a person worth knowing more about.

As for that Ford meme.

I took care of siblings once who were creamed in a chevy impala by a big rig. They were slowed to below 30 for construction and an 18 wheeler smashed the back. Blew both car seats loose and kids were messes up majorly. Both doing well now, to which I credit nothing short of a miracle from God.

Sold my “town run around car” the next week and only drive my full-size truck.
I also pay a lot of attention and am a very defensive driver.

Issue is with them, not you.

Be safe fellas.

One of these buzzed us at work before, thought the windows would implode>rotor concussion
View attachment 7127720
On the tractor one day running a bush hog with ear plugs in. Felt something in my chest that was a low frequency thump. Thought I broke something so shut the tractor down. Still felt it. Looked up and saw one of these. It was not close. I do not know it transmits that energy so far but I was amazed.

One of these flew over with fully extended wings, standing on port wingtip, tree top level. tight j turn. I saw the pilot look down at me, had a red helmet. Practice low level bomb run. Dam that thing was beautiful!! Basically as close as this photo.
View attachment 7127760

Of all the different aircraft I've worked on, it was my favorite. 17 years working that airframe.

at only 200 million when they were built, we could have thousands of these for just one F35.

One of these flew over with fully extended wings, standing on port wingtip, tree top level. tight j turn. I saw the pilot look down at me, had a red helmet. Practice low level bomb run. Dam that thing was beautiful!! Basically as close as this photo.
View attachment 7127760

I put the fire suppression and life safety systems in that extreme environmental control facility, I know what you're talking about.

McKinley Lab.

Funny driving by when it's 90 out and the huge temp gauge reads minus 50 degrees.

Been a while, but a guy was killed by the fire suppression system. Don't recall all the details, but the system activated and he went back in for something.