• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1567049750004.png

Subic Bay Olongopo

Jolo's for the Peso Show.

Marilyn's, Home of the #1 Cocksucker !!!! I think I still have a business card. This one isn't mine btw.

1567050950330.png

Now for the Bonus Question. Anyone remember "Lizard Lady" ? A couple of the PAO guys were on my "Special" going out to Barrio Barreto. They were doing a video for Indoc. Were. Ended up getting hammered and a game of 'smiles'. Next thing we know, Big Al Mendoza is in the Alley with Lizard Lady. That was 81. She must have been 40 or 45 back then. Ole Big Al was having one helluva time when Johnnie Tapia ran out there with the big ass camcorder/VHS !!!! So damn funny !!

That had to be a tornado or something, right? How T F?

Movie prop. One of the later Superman movies. I think it was Man of Steel.

Clark's working as a bar-back somewhere up in the Yukon. Truck driver get's frisky with the waitress. Clark steps in to defend her but doesn't do anything to the guy. Truck driver finds his truck like this in the parking lot later.

Found it:

Last edited: