• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1567469753431.png

You have a hundred billion dollars and the best you can do is a 40-something beaner that looks like a catfish?

Bezos is truly a loser...

Sirhr

You have a hundred billion dollars and the best you can do is a 40-something beaner that looks like a catfish?
Sirhr

His new GF is a bit of a slimey piece of work.
She & her husband met him and his wife and she decided she wanted to drop her husband and steal somebody else's rich husband.

Somehow I don't think Bezos' wife is all that upset. She just became one of the richest single women on the planet.

His new GF is a bit of a slimey piece of work.
She & her husband met him and his wife and she decided she wanted to drop her husband and steal somebody else's rich husband.

Somehow I don't think Bezos' wife is all that upset. She just became one of the richest single women on the planet.

Yeah, it's not like she's gonna' have to worry about where her next meal comes from for quite some time..........

Apparently being a conservative Army veteran gets you banned from being in the Miss America pageant now.

Miss Nevada Banned From Entering Ms. America Over Her Support For Trump

200819nevada.jpg

“I was officially disqualified from competing in the Ms. America pageant for 2019,” said Katie Jo Williams in an Instagram video. She says organizers told her she was “too political” to be involved.

Williams asked what she could do to resolve the issue, and was told the only recourse was to delete everything she had posted on social media.

The director of the pageant sent screenshots which included pictures of Williams in her Trump 2020 hat, professing her love for America and her opposition to Antifa, making it clear that they all needed to be erased.

Williams refused and was subsequently stripped of her Ms. Nevada title.

Organizers then told Williams that in order to get a refund for her entry fee, she would have to send back her sash and crown for winning Miss Nevada and agree to not tell anyone about being banned from competing in Ms. America.

“I feel like if I had more liberal views, less conservative views, that this wouldn’t even be an issue,” said Williams, adding, “I stand by everything I posted.”

"Organizers then told Williams that in order to get a refund for her entry fee, she would have to send back her sash and crown for winning Miss Nevada and agree to not tell anyone about being banned from competing in Ms. America. "

So . . . I am guessing she did not get her entry fee refunded?

Does anyone know how I can send her a contribution to compensate for the loss?

View attachment 7140990

Sirhr
Bezos’ wife may have been such a bitch on wheels that it was worth every penny of half his fortune just for some peace and quiet.

Bezos’ wife may have been such a bitch on wheels that it was worth every penny of half his fortune just for some peace and quiet.
I'd believe that more if he didn't replace her so quick... Noise is noise no matter where it is created. And as far as being a bitch on wheels that has more to do with estrogen then personality. Just my experience.

I would've liked to meet him. In a way, he's the reason I joined the marines. Got a VHS copy of full metal jacket in high school, and would watch it every night after my shift at Hardee' s. Thought it looked like a hoot! Semper fi gunny!
I’m really glad I got the chance, I don’t really get star struck but it is nice when you have a actor or a musician or something like that and find out they are good people behind the scenes

Reactions: 22Hshots
Some ladies are just easy to be with.

Many are not.

Crazy and entitled.

Many men are also pussies. And many “alpha” kind do not know how to be a king.
Its possible to be a badass and still be a kind and personable man to one’s wife and children.

Like the T-shirt @sirhrmechanic just posted up.

Most good men are badasses because they love their wives and children. And it is because of that level of love, they are capable of doing extraordinary things when challenges appear.