• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1567970044957.png

I thought Glocks were “plastic” guns that arent detectable by metal detectors?.......

My idiot brother tried to convince me he had seen a gun built for this one time.
He was also convinced his Taurus was as reliable as my G19.......
then it jammed 6 times in an 8 rd mag! ???

View attachment 7141953

This is dedicated to the Masshole douche-nozzles who moved here and the first thing they had to do was bring their stupid roundabouts with them. If you like round
abouts... go back to Boston, peckerheads!

Don't worry. The assholes came to Asheville and Conover. You know I suspected it was them assholes from Massoftwoshits

Over 50 years ago now I found an almost identical complete shotgun wrapped in a sack along with a silver tea service and cutlery set in a very remote area of the Blue Mountains. It was handed in to police and I never did get it back, it was a caplock.
That would've made it into a cops personal collection.

someone needs additional training

tumblr_p754sbiIR41vwuifgo1_400.gifv

Looks fake. No one notices and not only would the guy to his right would have been hit but the floor nor wall between them shows any signs of a bullet strike. If its not fake the guy needs to get his ass kicked and banned from the range for life.

Looks fake. No one notices and not only would the guy to his right would have been hit but the floor nor wall between them shows any signs of a bullet strike. If its not fake the guy needs to get his ass kicked and banned from the range for life.
Not fake, I know a kid that worked there. An employee was fired over the incident, but not the RSO. He was fired for releasing the video.

The drill is finish your magazine on target, lay the weapon down and then clear the brass from your shirt.

Handgun ammo --- geeze!

Yeah. A handgun brass isnt that hot and painful, not fun either. Had it happen several times.

I quite wearing low cut booby shirts to the range.......

This last spring there was apparently a show at the range. Young fit gal there with her boyfriend, wearing a tank top and yoga pants.
Hot brass in the cleavage. Dancing and jumping around.
Did have the good sense to put the pistol down first......

I was busy shooting drills, though my buddy and the RO guys all said it was spectacular.
Probably enough to stroke some of you deprived fellas out!