• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1568311969_0gjm09zyki.gif

Never mind.; looked it up. I barely watch college football these days.

P.S. I don't buy ammo, other than rimfire. I load ammo..lots of ammo. The UPS guy had to switch routes after he delivered my last shipment.

Never mind.; looked it up. I barely watch college football these days.

P.S. I don't buy ammo, other than rimfire. I load ammo..lots of ammo. The UPS guy had to switch routes after he delivered my last shipment.
Doesn’t like those boxes of 2000 .45 240gr boolits any more than my UPS guy!!!

I am still hated at the local post office for ordering 400 lbs of casting lead that came in 10 flat rate boxes. 40 lbs each.... the limit for the box! They were rips$!+!!!

Sirhr

Sirhr. Do you lube and size or have you tried powder coating? Casting is something I can’t wait to get back into when these teenage leeches finally leave the house

Also how is your vineyard? Any harvest this year?

Sirhr. Do you lube and size or have you tried powder coating? Casting is something I can’t wait to get back into when these teenage leeches finally leave the house

Also how is your vineyard? Any harvest this year?
I use alox and beeswax and size. Just getting into paper patching.

200 vines healthy and next year they get up on wires for training. I let them root an extra year. I need to hire some farm help, but impossible to come by! And I refuse to hire illegals.

Sirhr

I use alox and beeswax and size. Just getting into paper patching.

200 vines healthy and next year they get up on wires for training. I let them root an extra year. I need to hire some farm help, but impossible to come by! And I refuse to hire illegals.

Sirhr

Hey ho...what? Paper patching?
In cleaning out my sh..stuff and downsizing, I run accross a ream of high dollar patching paper. You want it? It's gonna end up in the trash eventually. It's safe for now till the House Wench "discovers" it and presses me about "me ever using it".

Reactions: sirhrmechanic
I know this girl! Met her in a strip club awhile back! I asked her if I threw 100 dollars on the floor would she let me hit it as long as it took her to pick it up. She thought a minute and said she would for 200! 45 minutes later, she picked up her last quarter

?

Well now that was just stupid. You paid $200 and still only got about $10 worth....
45 minutes, at $4.44 per minute:
2 minutes = $8.88

@Gaznazdiak

Dang. Makes me never wanna get old....

I love shooting. I really do.

But it dont hold a candle.......
Don't get me wrong Powdahound, I'm not signing up to the "Land Rights For Gay Whales" brigade.
It's just a sad fact of life that when you reach a certain age, the only people who want to get jiggy with you are other old farts.
Wrinkly old Nannas just don't bloat my goat?

Now if we were talking about the young lady in the meme, the words rat and drainpipe come to mind?

Reactions: rduckwor
Doesn’t like those boxes of 2000 .45 240gr boolits any more than my UPS guy!!!

I am still hated at the local post office for ordering 400 lbs of casting lead that came in 10 flat rate boxes. 40 lbs each.... the limit for the box! They were rips$!+!!!

Sirhr

Have you read Matthews book, The Paper Jacket? I've read it a couple of times intending to give it a go. I just need to make myself set aside the time. Casting eats up the hours.

A good read on casting, if you're not familiar, is Carlton Shy's little red book (I don't think it has a title). Good info on alloys, heat treating, etc. Not sure it can still be found. It was never popular outside IHMSA circles.

Remember the days when you could get linotype just for hauling it away?