• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1572358228798.png

There a lot of things about Donald Trump that I don't like. His taste in women aside from the ones he actually married is one. His current Wife and Ivanka make my point . Having said that I don't necessarily want my President as a friend. I and He have more shit to worry about. What I do know is the the people who HATE him would hate me too. So I guess by default we are on the same side.

There a lot of things about Donald Trump that I don't like. His taste in women aside from the ones he actually married is one. His current Wife and Ivanka make my point . Having said that I don't necessarily want my President as a friend. I and He have more shit to worry about. What I do know is the the people who HATE him would hate me too. So I guess by default we are on the same side.
Let us stipulate that Trump is an asshole. I don't care. The alternative was a senile, alcoholic kleptomaniac with anger management issues. Next year the alternative appears to be one of three raving lunatics.

Let us stipulate that Trump is an asshole. I don't care. The alternative was a senile, alcoholic kleptomaniac with anger management issues. Next year the alternative appears to be one of three raving lunatics.
Let us also stipulate that opinions are like assholes. I like the fact that he doesn't pretend to be some pious queaf, while selling our country out, to the highest bidder, for personal profit.

And your point is???? That's the problem with people today. They can't differentiate between the man and the position. President Trump is exactly what this country needs. He's taken an economy and revived it AFTER his predecessor made a statement that it would be impossible unless Trump was able to wave a magic wand. Well it happened. More growth in 3 years than anyone could have predicted. He's trying to bring our troops home, but the ones that are still fighting, he's giving them almost everything they ask for. President Trump has and will never bow to another country's head of state and the most important thing he's doing is trying to drain the DC swamp. I'll take him with all his warts and all. He's my president and one that I will back with every fiber of my body.

Let us also stipulate that opinions are like assholes. I like the fact that he doesn't pretend to be some pious queaf, while selling our country out, to the highest bidder, for personal profit.

Could you imagine any Demwit standing up to China and Russia like President Trump? Show me another Republican who could stand up to almost 3 years of what President Trump has had to endure? There's no Congress Critter who could have come close to Donald J Trump's accomplishments in just 3 short years.

And your point is???? That's the problem with people today. They can't differentiate between the man and the position. President Trump is exactly what this country needs. He's taken an economy and revived it AFTER his predecessor made a statement that it would be impossible unless Trump was able to wave a magic wand. Well it happened. More growth in 3 years than anyone could have predicted. He's trying to bring our troops home, but the ones that are still fighting, he's giving them almost everything they ask for. President Trump has and will never bow to another country's head of state and the most important thing he's doing is trying to drain the DC swamp. I'll take him with all his warts and all. He's my president and one that I will back with every fiber of my body.
Perhaps I didn't make myself clear. I meant to say that I don't care about Stormy Daniels, or calling Haiti a shithole, or his mean Tweets. I support him for the exact reasons that you listed. My first choice was Ted Cruz, but the Republican primary was settled before my state voted. Dance with the one that brung ya.

Perhaps I didn't make myself clear. I meant to say that I don't care about Stormy Daniels, or calling Haiti a shithole, or his mean Tweets. I support him for the exact reasons that you listed. My first choice was Ted Cruz, but the Republican primary was settled before my state voted. Dance with the one that brung ya.
Cruz is also a solid choice, IMO.

Reactions: wh20crazy
Ok, I have a question. The eye protection on the Mal that @Dirty D posted, is that .Mil issued or can I buy that for a GSD? I did a search but did not come up with the product that is even remotely similar.

Maxwell

Reactions: TACC
After what you said about the reasons you support Trump,Cruz was your first choice? Please explain that to me. I think Cruz is a good man and a pretty honest politician BUT he is a grade A pussy. If elected Cruz would have been corn holed by every Demokrat in DC. He has done a decent job here in TX but would have been eaten alive if elected as the President.

@Longshot231 , I well remember my Father telling me when he walked to grade school all the boys brought their rifles to school with them. They were stored in the coat room under their winter jackets. No one said a word or was surprised. Of course Dad was born in 1894 & served Mounted Artillery 301st WWI.

i think he said a squirrel pelt brought one cent, raccoon & possum were a few pennies more. Every nickel helped.

Maxwell

@Longshot231 , I well remember my Father telling me when he walked to grade school all the boys brought their rifles to school with them. They were stored in the coat room under their winter jackets. No one said a word or was surprised. Of course Dad was born in 1894 & served Mounted Artillery 301st WWI.

i think he said a squirrel pelt brought one cent, raccoon & possum were a few pennies more. Every nickel helped.

Maxwell

I graduated in 1984. Guess what? During deer and bird season, many of us hunted to school and back. Guns went in the principle’s office. Some days, it looked like an armory in there.

You know how many mass shootings we had?

Of course you do.

Sirhr

I graduated in 1984. Guess what? During deer and bird season, many of us hunted to school and back. Guns went in the principle’s office. Some days, it looked like an armory in there.

You know how many mass shootings we had?

Of course you do.

Sirhr

HA !!!! Was just having this conversation the other day among Hunting Buddies, cuz it's Hunting Season. We were still taking our Rifles to School in 80. Hunting on the way in, at Lunch, and after Practice. Hell, Hunter Safety was taught at school, by a Teacher, and we were all encouraged to bring as many different kinda guns as possible to learn that all Pumps, Bolts, Autoloader's, Single Shots, don't all function as the next.

Gun racks in every pickup in the parking lot with guns and fishing poles on them. NOBODY EVER even thought of bringing a gun into the equation of an argument. EVER. That was always in the Head, Locker Room (under the entertained eye of a coach/teacher), or behind the Gym. Period.

Now? If some hard ass even thinks he got dissed there's gonna be a mag dump. Figure that one out......

I can't

Second pic triggered so many powerful and positive emotions in me. Getting dusty here. Very dusty. The shotgun is an awesome addition. Guns in the right hands protect, defend, and guard. An iron sentinel in watchful hands against the scum of this world who might try to harm the innocent baby.

Thank you for posting that. Made my day today, big time...