• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1573268441914.png

Not very different from the Northern version.

This hits to close to home. These videos remind me of a friend of mine who told me that he woke up one night with his soon-to-be-ex-wife standing above him. She attempted to plunge a knife in his chest.

He rolled away and managed to subdue her and take the knife away. Now imagine if he had not woke up.

Reactions: hermosabeach
I can not argue with that logic. I totally support your right to be stupid. My beef comes about when you insist that I be as stupid as you under penalty of law.

edit: to be clear, the “you” in the above statement is genetic to AOC types.

Last edited:
This hits to close to home. These videos remind me of a friend of mine who told me that he woke up one night with his soon-to-be-ex-wife standing above him. She attempted to plunge a knife in his chest.

He rolled away and managed to subdue her and take the knife away. Now imagine if he had not woke up.

This guy is both a pussy and stupid.

I'm not suggesting he retaliate, I'm suggesting he GTFO!

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
Nope... but I have a buddy named Chuck in Rocky River. So I've been there around deer season.

And, yes, they do shoot deer from the back yard... or whatever you call it at a Motel!

Cheers,

Sirhr

There's a lot of white tail hunting that goes on in rural motels during the two weeks most guys are in deer camp.