• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1582750292779.jpeg

View attachment 7258580

Bronze sword, Greece, 1200-800 BC

it's hard to wrap my head around what has happened in the last 100 years.... electricity, phone, tv, internet, nuclear bombs and power....

I can't imagine what life was like 1,200 years ago let alone 3200 years ago when someone fought with a bronze sword

Can't imagine 1200 years ago..just wait 5 years after Bernie is elected president, and it will be like living 1200 years ago!!!

Was all excited to fish every day on the river on the 7 day rafting trip starting at Lee's Crossing.

That was in 1999 I think and Hurricane Michel (?) worked its way up from central America and dumped a shit load of water into Lake Mead. They had the spill gates wide open and the water was at the highest level in a long time.

Fishing was out due to the brown high water, the rapids were spectacular though. Oh yea it was cool as shit too.

Virgin: Lies on back and says; "Don't stop! Don't stop!"

Prostitute: Lies on back and says; "Is it time yet?"

Housewife: Lies on back and says; "Beige... beige... I think I'll paint the ceiling beige."

I worked on the Dam twice. First time on the spillway repair and aeration slot on the Nevada side after they had to spill in '83. The second time I was the blaster on the cliff cutout for the visitors center and a walker while sinking and concreting the elevator shaft. Two of the best jobs I ever had. A magnificent chunk of concrete.

Thank you,
MrSmith