• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

F838A396-26F8-4F65-A8E2-1DB27FF8339B.jpeg

Both cats I had to have put down were very different. Both were as good a friend to the family as any of my dogs. One slept every night with my son and followed him everywhere in the house. He was my son's best friend in the world. The other had more character than any dog I've ever had. I miss him more than the dogs I had growing up.
I’ve had lots of cats n dogs in my life.
my current cat is the best furry friend I’ve ever had.
F4887A26-E566-4AF0-97A1-1E01B8F32F14.jpeg

Last edited:
A friend of mine is a veterinarian, and she says the worst is when the people can't handle it and run out.

The dog spends its last moments wondering where its owner went, and why these strangers are all around them.

On the other hand, cats can EABODs.

They act like they don't need you in life, so those little bastages can get stuffed when it comes time for them to go.

And no, your cat isn't different.

View attachment 7267809

My Cat turned 15 yesterday. I don't know if She is different or not. But if God is willing I will be there for her in death just as I am in life. And I'll be very sad.

Cats and Dogs are different, but it don't mean they don't love you. It don't matter, I love mine anyway.

My Cat turned 15 yesterday. I don't know if She is different or not. But if God is willing I will be there for her in death just as I am in life. And I'll be very sad.

Cats and Dogs are different, but it don't mean they don't love you. It don't matter, I love mine anyway.
Damn straight. I had a cat (or vice versa) that wandered in through an open door and never got around to wandering out. We had her for 12 years and best guess is that she was 20 when she died. She was a hell of a companion and we still miss her.

Funny thing is that
We boomers thought you weren’t going to amount to anything... with your grunge and angst and flannel shirts. And you know what? We Were Wrong!!!

Well done Gen X!

Sirhr
Thanks Sirhr! That means a lot. In your boomer wisdom do you see any hope for the millennials?