• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1584776277273.png

Someone's panties are on a little too tight I think. Relax man, trying to make light of a shitty situation is what people do....

Doesn’t appear to be trying to be funny, looks to me like it’s trying to make the uninformed look like morons. I’m all for a good political joke, but further spreading false information passed around in an attempt to make people look like idiots should stop. Just my opinion.

Gonzaga was wrong.
Way, WAY too tight.

In case anyone was just looking at what’s under the medal... amazing soldier there.

Why is there no action figure of this woman? Barbie ain't done shit

Sorry, but COVID-19 stands for COrona VIrus Disease of 2019. EDIT: might be VIral Disease...

The World Health Organization was the originator of the term to facilitate discussion for stopping the virus.

I have no problem with the President or anyone else calling it a “Chinese virus” in conversation because where something originates is often used to describe that item, and obviously we all know what he’s talking about. Let’s not be making up lies/excuses to account for it when the truth works just fine to counter the media’s bullshit.

Very dangerous to call it a "Chinese Virus" it is not about the great people of China or their culture. It has been called a "CHINA VIRUS" in reference to the country of origin. Please stop spreading manipulated false virtue rhetoric or rewriting a narrative to suit your agenda. There is nothing dangerous about making up ACRONYM's...this isn't Berkley English 201.

Very dangerous to call it a "Chinese Virus" it is not about the great people of China or their culture. It has been called a "CHINA VIRUS" in reference to the country of origin. Please stop spreading manipulated false virtue rhetoric or rewriting a narrative to suit your agenda. There is nothing dangerous about making up ACRONYM's...this isn't Berkley English 201.

What about the Spanish Flu? Is that racist too?