• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1585366060640.png

Must be a German Shepherd thing. Mine enjoys picking on cats, and gives no fucks about it. I can narrate mine, this one is probably saying "you shouldn't have been so close to me, dumbass".
Yeah ok.
My cat gives as many fucks as i do. German shepherd or not, fuck with him and bleed. I see all the dogs in the neighborhood run from him.

Isn’t plastic surgery for making you look better? What did she look like before?
It would be good to see that, PROBABLY a better natural beauty, posted it because spoke a certain thing, plastic IS a part of that thing. Pics chosen for a bunch/variety of reasons, I totally see your point, she’s not for everybody, but for a few that one works. Another one in that “run” of pics got a sad, she was older/diff than usual and muscle cut with moves involved...works for this guy all day that one would. But I agree with you partly. ?